View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 04:50 PM   #73
glo32
Eskimo Regular

Yes, it was the first or second tour stop after the break-up.
My friends and I travelled to Milan two days before the gig, and we didn't check the internet so we basically came into the venue expecting Lisa would be on stage. Or we heard rumours a couple hours before and that's it.
It felt all strange, with a lot of people asking about Lisa and Damo not replying and stuff. And as often happens when he's got something wrong going on, it was a very intense gig. I think at some point he relaxed and even told some funny story, but in a few songs you could hear he was very angry for some reason.

Another great thing about that gig is that they used a completely different set-up on stage. They all got closer, like Damien at the center and the other musicians around him, very close to him. Tomo didn't use his drums as usually, but instead used a minimal percussion and went crazy on I Remember, throwing it away at the end of the song or something like that.

I am sure I had included a beautiful, close-up video of "Accidental Babies" from that gig somewhere. One of the most intense Accidental Babies ever and it was a very good video. I think I put it in the archive hard disk we were passing around a few years ago?
Marti maybe you have it? The file was called "ab.avi" and it was inside the bootleg folder.

Bad news is I just looked for it and I don't have in my archive folder from that time. I guess I didn't copy it with the rest of the bootlegs because I already had it somewhere... but now of course I can't find it.
I will ask people on the italian forum

----
UPDATE:
I found it!
Listening to the bootleg now... Well, it needs some serious editing... levels are all ****ed up. Songs with wide dynamics are so-so. But Eve / Sleep Don't Weep is actually listenable.
I don't think we should put this bootleg out there without editing it first but if you want a "preview" or just the Eve / Sleep track, PM me!

Last edited by glo32; 06-29-2015 at 05:04 PM.
glo32 is offline   Reply With Quote