View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 04:53 AM   #74
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

you're either far less annoyed or much nicer than me, cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheguevara6
what gets me is just how wierd Damien is being about this. They or He at least released the official statement to tell us fans about what occured. Its clear on what happened. Damien decided.

yet at gigs he doesnt seem to respond to the "where's lisa" cries, by saying "I answered that in the statement, I dont want to talk about it"

He acts bizaarely and embarasses the band and says "i cant find her", or says "I wish to be public and talk but I am also very private."

Its really bizaare behavior.

Anyone who thinks this was a cordial and mutual decision needs to have their head examined. No one acts like that when the decision is friendly.
i think you're the one displaying bizarre behavior. who are you to judge? you come across like a child throwing a tantrum jumping up and down demanding an explanation. so you're pissed off lisa's out of the band, does that mean everyone here has to put up with your venting? personally i wish you would stop ranting on about it ad nauseum because it's making me sick and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one.

you want people to admit that damien made a mistake? listen - not everybody thinks he made a mistake. some people respect his decision and some think it may be the best move he could have made to take a new direction with his music and allow it to continue to evolve. lisa's voice was a beautiful embellishment to damien's music, but i think it (and damien) will survive without her since he's the creative force behind it (obviously). and no one said it was a friendly split, it clearly wasn't. but most people aren't simplistic enough to think in black and white. it's likely far more complex than you're making it out to be, a disagreement always has two sides. no one is a total angel or a complete devil so go color that with your crayons for awhile.

and please, NO ONE owes you an explanation. you won't shut up until damien or tomo or vyv explain it all to you? wtf do you want a detailed description of what happened? this is where it crosses the line in my opinion.. it is their own personal business whatever happened, and i for one DON'T CARE. if you're that rabid for answers go ask somebody who knows because no one here knows anything more than you do. we all have access to the same information but not everyone shares your opinion, so get over it.

out of respect, discussion of the band's personal life has never been allowed here and this is probably the most personal situation that's come up so far.. and as far as i can recall no one has ever gotten by with being insulting and calling people dumbf*cks etc. without getting their thread locked and being banned. i didn't always agree with it but i accepted it and realized that was why this forum is different from others because people were expected to be respectful and conduct themselves like halfway intelligent adults. i'm not sure why this seems to have changed but if it continues on this way i won't be coming around anymore. i barely do now because of crap like this..