View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 02:48 PM   #26
gemm
Eskimo Regular

There are only two "alternative" stations here that would fit in with Damien's music. Only one of which that can be listened to online. But it doesn't have completely accurate playlists. All I know is that I have never heard Damien once on any station here.

Cities97 requires Windows Media Player 5.5 or higher to listen online. My media player doesn't work anymore however. I am not sure which program would work for our "project".

There aren't very many options for Minneapolis! We get limited released films, but no good radio! I stay away from it completely!

The other option would be KDWB which is a top 40 station. They are good with requests, and keeping a playlist. The playlist is only a general playlist. But if we get them to play Damien enough, than it might just make it on. I know that there is somehow it can be listened to online, but I haven't figured it out yet... Once I do, I will update you all.

I wrote an email to one of the dj's that I talk to every now and then. Hopefully they will give me a response by tomorrow!Edited by: gemm