View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 02:39 PM   #15834
looly
Loolius Cornipicus

Wink

Hey Milks! thanks for that
You're leaving your job and going travelling too?? god, everyone's leaving while I'm about to settle down. Jaysus, I'm turning into an ould one, wha?
Well, glad to hear you'll be free of the meatballs soon. Just keep smiling your inner smile!
Where are you going on your travels?
Never forget 2004 when Today FM was sabotaged, Peter became John became Peter again (you know, I can't actually remember which one's the real name!), Dan wore dresses, David learned how to play the Welly game, the jailbreak from the meatball prison(soon to be repeated by yourself!), the many gigs by Damo, the Frames and Mundy to count but a few, the countless free gigs in HMV, the coming out of the closet for the crossdressers in the igloo, esp. Lemonhead, heh heh, the sitting of exams, the holidays in the sun, Fix it Friday Friday's, Ray & Jenny, 'That' Counting Crows song, Blaaaaaghh, King McCool, Lawlayabitfortherawdylawdy,the many marraiges, Nate's many ladies, Shmoons many languages, and many more manic moments.
Aaaah, no wonder I'm so tired this year.
Hmmm, maybe it's a bit late in the year for 2004 nostalgia but everyone's(from the 'What's on Today FM' crew) leaving/left now it just feels appropriate.
*sighs*.
Ok. Nostalgia over. Onwards and upwards.
Y'over and out.
Looly.