Thread: Happy Birthday
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 08:22 PM   #30
riotana
Eskimo Friend

Usually at the end of a day,I say to myself: Ok! This was a good day...or Oh,this day surely sucked. Anyway,most of the times, I say the first thing.
But today was different. I don't know,but now,at the end of the 7th of December i'd have to say: This day was just like Damien Rice's music. Full of angry,love,joy and remorses,regrets and sadness. Very wierd,because I'm not used to this bunch of feelings just for one day. I know that this day means a lot for me,because I feel so good when my friends or the people who I look up to, are having their special days. I like to think I'm sharing their happiness. And well,I guess that the Placebo effect or something worked today,because each moment of today I found myself in Damo's lyrics and feelings. It was great...after all,you feel alive.
So,Happy Birthday to Damien once again and may he have everyday a Good Good Morning Sun!
Good day to you all,Eskimo Friends!