View Single Post
Old 07-08-2003, 02:19 PM   #87
Alistair
Eskimo Regular

hi,

I'm Alistair, age 21, from milton keynes atm and canterbury usually. First heard of damien via the counting crows.. heard he was one of their support acts so i thought i'd check him out and managed to get hold of volcano and amie. After that (especially amie) i had to go straight out and buy 'O'. Which soon became one of my favourite albums and still is really.

Saw him the other day at glastonbury for the first time after missing him at V a previous (mebbe last) year. They kept giving him 5 minutes extra due to the raveonettes losing their equipment, and he ended up playing a set twice as long as it was meant to be which was great for the crowd. He even threw a little bit of creep in :]

My Favourite song is probably The proffesor. Other bands etc. i listen too ... Counting Crows, Tom Mcrae, Gemma Hayes, Radiohead, John butler trio. ooh and someone mentioned longpigs up there aswell, nice to hear their name mentioned again.

Been coming to this site for a while now mainly for the tabs so thanks to emmet for making it for everyone.

Hope that all made sense. Hugs xx

Ali
Alistair is offline   Reply With Quote