Thread: My new takamine
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 07:10 AM   #19
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

All these Eskimos with such beautiful guitars! We should have a jam session around the arctic campfire some night! [img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeweller

anyways heres a picture of my little bundle of joy :-

Aww he sounds like a daddy with a newborn babe! [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Quote:

the feel to it is amazing... has a beautiful rough grain feel to it and the cutaway is great for playing up high

Ohh I didn't know it had that kind of finish. I like that, it looks and feels so natural versus the high gloss finishes you usually see...

Quote:

anyways... i thought paying 750 was a bit much but a guitar really gives more back than you pay...

Yeah it's priceless actually, no matter what the price range if you can find one that suits you... like Damien's Lowden. Didn't he describe it as having a love affair with it? And he found it second hand all beat up in a shop but it was meant for him. There's nothing like findingthe guitar for you, the one that just fits perfectly.And it's something that will last a lifetime and bring so much beauty andso many good memories for years to come. How can you put a price on that? So happy for you Simon![img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

SisterMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote