View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 03:31 PM   #1
LisaOBrien
Eskimo Regular

well i went last night. after an hour and a half wait to park me and Bridget ran to the stage to find the support act "Stew" (whoever they are) still on...crisis overted we went off for some beer...mooohahahhha [img]smileys/smiley15.gif[/img]
the crows came on at 8 and played until 10.10..they were awesome...they played 1) Rain King 2) Hard Candy 3) Mr Jones 4) Miami 5) Big Yellow Taxi 6) Black and Blue 7) Blue Caddilacs 8) Omaha 9) was some song i didnt know 10)Round here mixed with Goodnight Elizabeth 11) Hanging Round (wow) and encore was 12) Long December. they were amazing. better than slane.
Mayer was good, he sounded just like a cd to be honest. every note was spot on, every lyric perfect. he wasn't as bad as the press he's been getting the last few weeks "Mayer doesn't speak to fans.." blah blah...he was nice to the crowd and he played all the favourites. once he played "Body is a Wonderland" = song 6 we left..the crows were good enough for me....[img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img] life is good....
LisaOBrien is offline   Reply With Quote