View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 08:33 PM   #22
radiohead33
Eskimo Regular

"put aside their differences"? really? That statement suggests and implies both parties were angry at one another and upset. This issue has always been damiens bag. He fired her. he did so in an unprofessional and arrogant, and non courteous manner. She was fired. Lisa has gone on with her life. Musically, romantically... Damien is the one, who is tied up in that time period. The fact that what he did haunts him, and he views it as an epic blunder on his part, even going as far as to say he'd give it all up to have her back, suggests someone who acted in an evil manner and now has realized he blew it.

if they reunite on this night musicially, as i said theyve already been speaking on the phone, but if they reunite, it will because damien has changed, not that lisa has changed. As brilliant and important as damien is, i'd find it hard to forgive what he did if i was in lisas shoes. He could have fired her in a million other more kind ways, and the pangs of guilt and regret he feels only illuminate this.

Damien was the issue.
radiohead33 is offline   Reply With Quote