View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 09:25 PM   #24
glo32
Eskimo Regular

radiohead33, you're talking like you know what happened between them.
i don't want to talk about this too much, as these things are personal and should stay between damien and lisa (I wish they didn't bring it to newspapers in the first place) but if you're so sure of the things you're saying, I think you should go and read that hotpress interview again. Damien never said he hated her or anything like that. They used to fight a lot (and if you ever broke up with a girlfriend and tried to stay friends then you know it's not always easy) and that last time in Munich, they had a fight and Damien "lost his mind" and fired her. He probably regretted it a minute later, and THAT'S why it still haunts him (if it still 'haunts' him, of course).

Anyway, I can't believe people are taking sides on this situation. We don't know what really happened. Some people think we know what happened because of that hotpress interview, but we actually know nothing, we don't know what Damien and Lisa went through in all those years of being forced to be together, we don't know what they felt when the other one was having a new relationship, and most important, we don't really know Damien and Lisa that well, temperamentally speaking, in order to judge from a distance what has happened.
So please stop judging Damien for what he said or Lisa for getting in touch with him again and all. All this "she should never forgive him" and "i'd find it hard to forgive what he did if i was in lisas shoes" is just nonsense, you're judging the private relationship between two people you don't know.
glo32 is offline   Reply With Quote