Thread: My new takamine
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 02:49 AM   #16
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreybyrnes
congrats on the new purchase simon.... congrats on the new best friend....

Yeah he calls it "she" and "her" lol. They make such a lovely couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause

Oh, Im jealous! Its really beautiful. I want a new guitar too, but I dont have the money!!

Q:

Do ya let others play on your guitar?? I dont mind if anyone uses mine, but I dont know what I would do if somebody took my "dream". I'd probably give them my other guitar. Anyone else feels like that??

I'm kinda funny about this. The only scratch on my old Alvarez is from when a guitarist in my bf's band picked it up once (wearing his jacket) and the zipper scratched the back!But he died in later yearsso now it's kind of a memento from him I guess...

And when I got my first Washburn my ex and his friend and his friend's drunk bimbo came home from the bar one night and sat out in the garage drinking. I woke up and heard them jamming and stumbled out there and the bimbo was playing my guitar!! (Very badly I might add, she didn't know how to play for sh*t) He caught hell that night lemme tell ya...

And since this has turned into a post-a-pic-of-your-guitar thread...

There's mine. Washburn OG20CE (Oscar Schmidt Series) concert size electric-acoustic. Not as high-end and fancy as some of y'alls but it suits me just fine. Edited by: SisterMidnight
SisterMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote