View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 03:48 PM   #27
tj
Phono Vox

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_red_iris
Well I’m sorry for miss spelling things u no were not all the same! Some of us are better at other things then others. Who are you Hitler? you have to see everything perfect or something? I’m sorry if I sound nasty! I don’t think is forum is rude or nasty just some ppl on it can be! My age isn’t an issue here it is the fact that u were taking the piss out of my spelling and me, of which I shall not tolerate. Besides on of the reasons its miss spelt is because I was probably tired or something. Also who the f**k are you, what u think ur special and do anything you want, coming here and having a go at me. This message is for anyone who is criticizing my bad spelling or anything else about me you can go and f**k ur self’s right off and leave me be.

honestly.. the media hype damien has been recieving has also put an effect on this forum..

what was it he said at a gig about tv advertising and what it brings?