View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 09:10 PM   #23
carvinC980t_kid
Eskimo Regular

Location: noblesville indiana, aka people with too much money producing ignorant children

ibanez rg520qs, ibanez artcore aft75, ibanez something bass, just sold my ibanez UV777bk (steve vai signature guitar), ibanez something acousitc, carvin c980t, cheap ass carlo robelli fretless bass, then i have no idea what the brands are and i'm too tired to go look, but i own a really nice violin, an ok cello, and a nice stand up bass. i also got a super supre nice pearl export select special edition drumset with a dope cymbol set up. oh, some cheap lap steal that is badass. i own a flute, but i can't play it anymore. i sold my piano.

i think that is it. i'm not sure.

i don't plan on anything next. i basically quit playing guitar this year after playing since 3rd or 4th grade. i use to teach guitar lessons and play in lots of bands but highschool competiviness ruined music for me cause people make it not fun when they talk sh*t about other people cause they are insecure of their playing. i lost most my passion when i thought a kid the song Night on Bald Moutian and thought him the 1st violin part, which is spent a month perfectly transcribbing it to electric guitar and then he took it and told everyone he figured it out when he can't hardly play the damn thing. just stupid little things like that made it not fun. i just love listening now!!!!
carvinC980t_kid is offline   Reply With Quote