View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 08:39 AM   #39
Rai
Eskimontologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer
Well right now I have a random array of instruments.

I have my Yamaha Euphonium, Bach Trumpet, Conn Trombone, Takamine EG-240 my acoustic, Ibanez AE-28( I don't really remember the model number) for my electric I also have a Yamaha Keyboard and some off brand Mandolin.

I want an new electric guitar I just have no idea which one I am thinking about getting.................ooo and I'd love to get a decent mandolin.
If I were to buy an electric guitar, i'd get a Danelectro DC-3. It looks amazing, sounds amazing and it is relatively cheap, especially compared to the 'bigs'. I almost bought one fro 750$, but a lucky bastard got it before me, and that was the end of my career as a guitar god. Then I saw it in a Led Zeppelin concert footage. Grrr.

Of mandolins, my rumanian Hora is perfect for a first mandolin: its decently made and costs less then 200$. I don't know wheteher its available in the US, though.

"If you find you've got a dragon charging at you at thirty miles per hour snapping its teeth you can always drive it defensively through the covers"
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote