View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 03:36 AM   #20
Lilian
Eskimo Baby

Alejandro Franco is an ass!

Sorry, I just had to say it hehe. I was there when they recorded the session and I felt so frustrated everytime he pronounced Damien's name wrong. I just saw Damien with a wtf face everytime he heard him speaking.

He's the worst interviewer ever. I've seen most of the shows and different seasons of Sesiones and he always gets something wrong or ask lame questions. It's a pity he gets the opportunity to interview important bands for such a lame show and without a bit of backgrounf information concerning the artist. I mean, it's not only the host, the audio quality is bad too! The only good thing is that it gives a large audiende the chance to see private sessions of great artists.

I was so angry when I found out Damien session would only be 30 min long. The previous shows it was one artist or band every episode, I have no idea why Damien had to share with another artist. I so wanted to see The Professor. It was such a lovely performance.

Whoa, I seemed so angry in this message haha. I'm not, just a bit dissapointed. Not because of Damien of course

Oh! A bit of spam here I hope you don't mind, if you get the chance to see the show this next saturday, don't miss it! I'm almost sure they will air the Band of Horses session (shared with !!!) It was a great session as well, I'm sure it'll be really fun to watch cheers!
Lilian is offline   Reply With Quote