Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 03:57 AM   #31
Lilian
Eskimo Baby
 
Lilian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 18
Default

a friend sent me some links where you can watch the session online!

here and here

enjoy!
Lilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:49 PM   #32
Cali
Vegetable Eskimo
 
Cali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: A room of musical tunes
Posts: 5,158
Default

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
__________________
Scrubs Ted and Kate Micucci Screw You (full song)
__________________________________
note: my name is NOT short for California
Cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:50 AM   #33
borneoman
Insane Eskimo
 
borneoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,151
Default

^^Oh the 2nd link is for Lonely Soldier!!!! We hadn't heard that before, right?
__________________
I made you laugh, I made you cry, I made you open up your eyes, didn't I?
borneoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:04 PM   #34
LaurenM
Eskimo Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 709
Default

That recording of Lonely Soldier is really precious. Loved his socks.
__________________
...come and play

http://thatgirlwiththefreckles.blogspot.com/
LaurenM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:19 PM   #35
Joyful
Eskimama
 
Joyful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 1,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilian View Post
a friend sent me some links where you can watch the session online!

here and here

enjoy!
Wonderful. Thank you.
Joyful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:00 PM   #36
Lilian
Eskimo Baby
 
Lilian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 18
Default

you're very welcome
Lilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:09 AM   #37
eskimo_prague
Eskimo Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 178
Default

I just stumbled upon a rerun of this show and I just catched the last part, but I noticed they corrected the song name mix-up, and I'm pretty sure they aired a different part of the interview. Strange. Did anyone else catch it?
eskimo_prague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:15 AM   #38
Cerque
Resident Irishman
 
Cerque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: some forest in Ireland
Posts: 757
Default

Why can i not see it or download it without becoming a member of that site? Could someone send it to me by email?
Cerque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:23 PM   #39
verenita
... trusty and true ...
 
verenita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Argentina
Posts: 6,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskimo_prague View Post
I just stumbled upon a rerun of this show and I just catched the last part, but I noticed they corrected the song name mix-up, and I'm pretty sure they aired a different part of the interview. Strange. Did anyone else catch it?
i did it was an amazing moment in the morning...
iīm not sure about the interview... i think itīs the same i watched the first time the show was aired...

i was actually going to post how amazed i was by his performance and his words... besides that i do think heīs the cutest and hottest man on earth (which gets me in an embarrasing position somehow), i do believe that his honesty makes the human nature (i know itīs a huge concept) more honest. i have no idea how to put my feelings and thoughts into words... but, really... he just gives me the chills... in the best way.
__________________
["Read me your favourite line": "No podía sucederme nada peor –pensaba aquel amigo–: tengo el alma delicada."]
verenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:33 PM   #40
jasmineha
Wide eyed and hopeful..
 
jasmineha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Wyoming, USA
Posts: 269
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by verenita View Post
i did it was an amazing moment in the morning...
iīm not sure about the interview... i think itīs the same i watched the first time the show was aired...

i was actually going to post how amazed i was by his performance and his words... besides that i do think heīs the cutest and hottest man on earth (which gets me in an embarrasing position somehow), i do believe that his honesty makes the human nature (i know itīs a huge concept) more honest. i have no idea how to put my feelings and thoughts into words... but, really... he just gives me the chills... in the best way.
I completely understand your thoughts! It's hard to even describe the effect he has on me. Although, my 13 year old neice has said "Damien makes me want to scream and cry, and I love it." So he even gets under 13 year olds' skin. lol
__________________
"That's the nightmare I've been running from..."
jasmineha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:43 PM   #41
jasmineha
Wide eyed and hopeful..
 
jasmineha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Wyoming, USA
Posts: 269
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerque View Post
Why can i not see it or download it without becoming a member of that site? Could someone send it to me by email?

look on youtube.. there's multiple videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gznS6JOA0I
__________________
"That's the nightmare I've been running from..."
jasmineha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 02:06 PM   #42
eva_arg
Eskimo Regular
 
eva_arg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Argentina
Posts: 1,789
Default

I recently discovered this session is being streamed in 1080p in several sites such as amazon, itunes, stingray etc
All of those requiere an account

but it's also on Qello and you can watch it with a free 7 days trial account
https://qello.com/app/concert/270167...ejandro-franco
(not actually 45 min, it's the second half of the show)

or just let me know
__________________
eva_arg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 06:11 PM   #43
Claude
Eskimo Regular
 
Claude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 644
Default

Thanks a lot Eva !
For always sharing good links or good news !


I have to try, i never saw this session...
Claude is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content copyright Đ EskimoFriends.com 2002-today. Special thanks to Damien, Lisa, Tomo, Shane & Vyvienne.