Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 12-09-2006, 02:29 AM   #1
Valentino
Eskimo Enthusiast

Question Anyone in Los Angeles??? Please read.

Hello everyone, here's the deal. I'm actually travelling from Sacramento to Los Angeles for the Saturday Night show. The thing is, the friends I have in LA are gonna be out of town this weekend and I can't stay with them for the day. I was just wondering if there are any kind people who live in this area that would let me stay with them for the day (I'd arrive in LA around 2:35 pm via Amtrak on the 9th) and possibly spend the night as well. The thought of walking around in a foreign city all by myself with a backpack full of books and belongings is really frightening and I would really appreciate your kind generosity.

I would actually be leaving on Dec. 10th, 2006 at 6:25 pm for the trip back to Sacramento so that I can make it back home for my college finals. I'm a music major and have some piano performances lined up for my piano final and other music theory/music history classes as well. Once again, thank you in advance to anyone who even reads this and if you would like to contact me via email, I've included the info below. Thanks again and Happy Holidays! Peace.

Email: delicatevolcano@hotmail.com

P.S.- If you would like my cell phone #, I have no problem sending it to you in the email. Take care and best wishes to you and yours.

Last edited by Valentino; 12-09-2006 at 05:21 AM.
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 07:06 AM   #2
borneoman
Insane Eskimo

Hey man, I just e-mailed you but not sure if you're still online, check your e-mail!!
borneoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 07:34 AM   #3
Valentino
Eskimo Enthusiast

Hey bro, just replied and once again thank you for being so cool.
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote