Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2012, 01:37 PM   #11
glo32
Eskimo Regular

vere. it's not the cover, it's just a small promotional poster they gave away at the gig... it has nothing to do with the cd itself, I guess it was done to promote the Korean edition of the Union Chapel cd, and someone* put that line at the end.

* someone might be: the promoters of the Korean gig? the distributors of the Union Chapel Korean edition?
but why would they do something like that? if they have to promote one cd, why announcing another cd? it doesn't seem a good marketing idea.

I personally just think it was fan made. I'm not saying that James Blakeborough did it, of course not, but some fan maybe printe a few copies and gave them away at the gig. Of course this fan couldn't print thousands of copies so that explains why not everyone got the poster (Mango, for example).

Option number two is: there is an album coming out in the Spring, but the management for some reason doesn't want to confirm. And in that case, I think the best solution would be to ignore email, instead of replying and denying there's a new album at all. I just don't see why they would deny and lose credibility with people. That's why I think the management is acting in good faith and at the DR headquarters there hasn't been any official talk about a new album...
glo32 is offline   Reply With Quote