Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien's Gigs

Old 01-06-2008, 02:32 AM   #1
ElephantMan
Eskimo Regular

Default Bell X1 tix free

Hi, I am new here, (sorry i bypassed the introduction page) and a Big Damien Fan, then became sort of a Bell X1 fan. I have 4 GA Tix for this concert and Dinner reservations (optional), meaning you can get a table for the show if you want, but I suppose dinner is required. I tried to sell them on Ebay and no bites. short and simple, does anyone want them, It's for Joe's pub NY Jan 16. Cool Venue, Damien played their a few years ago, wish I made it to that. I most certainly wouldn't be given these away if they were for Damien. Well anyway, email me at blackrockfarm1@aol and I will send them to you for free. I just don't want them to be wasted. One catch is I won't send them until Friday as I don't want anyone posting these on ebay or selling them any other way, or at least giving less the opportunity for that , That defeats the purpose. 1st email I get and their yours, though I don't expect anybody to want them, as i was practically giving them away on ebay and nothing.
ElephantMan is offline   Reply With Quote