Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien's Gigs

Old 01-18-2015, 11:54 PM   #1
Dabstarnation
Eskimo Baby

Default For sale: Pair of tix for Greek Theatre on 4/24

Hey all,

The presale didn't work for me and I was at work during the general sale so I missed getting tickets before they sold out. I didn't want to miss the show so I bought a pair on StubHub for above face value. My husband knew how badly I wanted pit and surprised me with a pair of pit tickets yesterday! That means I need to off load these tickets but I'm only looking to sell them for what I paid, not a dime more. I actually think I got a semi-decent deal on StubHub for these seats considering what they are currently going for. If interested PM me for price:

Section B Center Row F seats 16, 18
Dabstarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:11 AM   #2
Saraod
Eskimo Baby

Hi,
Just wondering if you received your tickets from Stubhub yet? I bought one for the Beacon Theatre gig but keep receiving emails saying that they will be delivered on a date and then it gets put further back. Latest email said would get ticket on 23 Feb. Thanks
Saraod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:17 PM   #3
Dabstarnation
Eskimo Baby

Hey, I've never had that happen before? I've only used StubHub three times though. The first two times I received the tickets through an instant download, the third time it was through UPS but they came rather quickly.
Dabstarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:52 PM   #4
madhat181
Uber Fan

They haven't mailed out any tickets for the Beacon show yet. So who ever your bought them from cant send them out yet.
madhat181 is offline   Reply With Quote