Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien's Gigs

Old 07-23-2007, 09:33 PM   #1
FightthegdFight
Eskimo Regular

Default Selling: 2 LA gig tix, section A

Hey Eskimos,
I cannot attend the Los Angeles Gig like I had intended to, so let me know if you're interested in purchasing these tickets. I'm selling 2 side by side tickets to see Damien Rice at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles. The date of the even is Thursday, September 20th, 2007 @ 7:30pm. The seats are in Section A which is the section directly after the small pit. The tickets are in row L (the 12th row) on the left side. The winner will receive the seat numbers at the time of the purchase. THESE ARE HARD TICKETS, NOT ELECTRONIC CODES.

I do not believe in scalping and will not practice in it myself. I cannot make the event since I have a work event that night. The tickets were purchased on ticketmaster.com for $50 each, $10 convince each, and an order processing fee of $4.50. The total is $124.50 + Shipping to be worked out later. Payment can be made in person in a public place (only if local in Orange County, CA), paypal, cash, or money orders. I will show my purchase order detail from Ticketmaster upon request to show that they are indeed face value and that I'm making nothing off of this.

Just PM me to let me know if you're interested.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:26 AM   #2
FightthegdFight
Eskimo Regular

the tickets were sold.