Timeé
Intello

whats wrong with bogs?!!!!
A couple of bucks from you?
Timeé is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 05:29 PM   #62
eims
Eskimo Eejit

Location: University of Wales, Aberystwyth. Originally from Norn Iron tho..

lol, nowt really but its just shaun's lame way of slagging me off i suppose! just don't think he likes fermanagh in general.... silly boy!!
Old 12-13-2006, 12:57 PM   #63
t-firefly
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeline
Why is that not enough??? well i was in the reserve defence forces for 8 years. I did orienteering too with it and i swim on the occassion.
What about you?
lol....i didnt see this before......too late to reply i suppose!!!!
t-firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 04:15 PM   #64
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

I thought i scared you off...dont worry i wont shoot you yet. Its been quiet around here lately.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:24 PM   #65
t-firefly
Eskimo Friend

it always seems kinda quiet. which is so welcoming. i've been sat at this computer for hours and done eff all work, and i have to go to my other work later and ........ugh, i just want to get into bed and not move for a few days.....apart from toliet breaks.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:42 PM   #66
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

What do you work at again???... i'm nearly finished for the day.
Whats your name mean by the way??
Old 12-13-2006, 04:55 PM   #67
t-firefly
Eskimo Friend

ahhh its my nickname. lol i work with make up and skin care. its a pretty good job.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:56 PM   #68
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

Ya i'd say it is a pretty good job, ruth!....You dont give much anyway..oh thats right i forgot you told me you are a writer....Well we all have to do that very day anyway....so thats still very vague... Thats your nicename?? emmm! its sound like the name of a dragon or something...i wont even ask...any exciting plans for chimbo?
Old 12-13-2006, 11:55 PM   #69
t-firefly
Eskimo Friend

its only half my nickname *only family or famliy friends call me that for the luagh really. ive about 12 nicknames tbh....why? i dunno!*

im more gaurded than i thought i was!!! i thought i was pretty open!!! lol

my plans seem to be just to work.....and as soon as 6pm rolls around on the 24th of december i will have about half St.James' Gate down my thraot. i plan on being borderline dead from alcohol poisoning by 9am the day after Stephens' when im back to work!!! work work work!!!

how about yourself??? you plan on anything as disguisting as myself???
Old 12-14-2006, 09:41 AM   #70
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

Well, i plan to be doing the same as you...drink, drink and more drink! I'm not back until and 3rd Jan so i'll definately have alcohol poisoning...I'm wondering about everything you told about yourself now??? So your not a student then....i'm confused now.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:57 PM   #71
cille
creepycute

howdy and welcome cool new eskibabe
Old 12-14-2006, 02:23 PM   #72
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

Thank you, cille, Where are emailing from?
Old 12-14-2006, 02:40 PM   #73
cille
creepycute

emailing? you mean, where i'm from? Copenhagen, Denmark. Dut dreaming of Toronto, Canada But that's a big leap for a wee piglet like me..
Old 12-14-2006, 03:54 PM   #74
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

Why whats so great about canada? Well, why dont you go for it... if you have no ties.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:58 PM   #75
t-firefly
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Well, i plan to be doing the same as you...drink, drink and more drink! I'm not back until and 3rd Jan so i'll definately have alcohol poisoning...I'm wondering about everything you told about yourself now??? So your not a student then....i'm confused now.
i am a student, but i need to make ends meet ya know. *sighs*

i've just found out today, the clearer the colour of alcohol, the less crappy hangover you'll get. its a fact!!!!! so instead of Jack Daniels, go for Vodka, and pick white wine over red wine.
Old 12-15-2006, 07:54 AM   #76
cille
creepycute

Quote:
Why whats so great about canada? Well, why dont you go for it... if you have no ties.
I just met so many cool people when I visited. And I have not gone there cause I'm a scared little p..p..p..piglet.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:16 AM   #77
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-firefly
i am a student, but i need to make ends meet ya know. *sighs*

i've just found out today, the clearer the colour of alcohol, the less crappy hangover you'll get. its a fact!!!!! so instead of Jack Daniels, go for Vodka, and pick white wine over red wine.

I doubt thats true cos i do have a serious hangover when i drink vodka and not much when i drink beer...like today. Maybe it works for certain people??? So what are u studying??.. and be serious.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:24 AM   #78
t-firefly
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
[/color]
I doubt thats true cos i do have a serious hangover when i drink vodka and not much when i drink beer...like today. Maybe it works for certain people??? So what are u studying??.. and be serious. [/color][/color]
Aww Angeline, a rookies mistake, in accordance with spirits the lighter it is the less of a hangover you'll get. in accordance with beer, the light it is the less of a hangover etc etc.....you can't go out of the same league, ya get me?? :L hehehe

ok, im being serious.....i study journalism. why did ya doubt me?? did i not mention that before???
Old 12-15-2006, 11:53 AM   #79
maccas81
Eskimo Ladies Man

ladies, ladies, ladies.....let me set you all straight on the whole colour of drink/hangover thing.....firstly....it doesn't matter what colour a drink is....it's the QUANTITY that you consume that will determine a hangover or otherwise!!! so drink less, girls and you won't get one!!!
Old 12-15-2006, 01:16 PM   #80
t-firefly
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccas81
ladies, ladies, ladies.....let me set you all straight on the whole colour of drink/hangover thing.....firstly....it doesn't matter what colour a drink is....it's the QUANTITY that you consume that will determine a hangover or otherwise!!! so drink less, girls and you won't get one!!!
it is true about the colour. i read it the other day in some magazine....i can write out the whole piece for ya if you wish.

hangovers aren't that bad once you get a bit of abrakebabra into you at about 4am.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:52 PM   #81
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

Quote:
it is true about the colour. i read it the other day in some magazine....i can write out the whole piece for ya if you wish.

hangovers aren't that bad once you get a bit of abrakebabra into you at about 4am.
No your fine, please dont...magazines arent always right...typical journalism student... i aint no rookie either i have 10 years experience.
Old 12-15-2006, 03:48 PM   #82
t-firefly
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
No your fine, please dont...magazines arent always right...typical journalism student... i aint no rookie either i have 10 years experience.
this one is!!!!!! are you trying to tell me Irish Tatler is not a fine piece of journalistic heaven that publishes only the best in the worlds of beauty, fashion and alcohol?!?!! just tear my world apart!!!

lol
Old 12-18-2006, 10:37 AM   #83
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

Quote:
this one is!!!!!! are you trying to tell me Irish Tatler is not a fine piece of journalistic heaven that publishes only the best in the worlds of beauty, fashion and alcohol?!?!! just tear my world apart!!!

lol
Well good day to you...It's Monday again the best day of the week... ...(positive psychological thought to get through mondays.) any alcohol poisoning at the weekend?
Old 12-18-2006, 11:45 AM   #84
t-firefly
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Well good day to you...It's Monday again the best day of the week... ...(positive psychological thought to get through mondays.) any alcohol poisoning at the weekend?
yes, ever so slightly......nothing like getting pissed with your collegues for a bit of moral boosting in work eh!?
i'm eating popcorn for breakfast.........lol im off my rocker, and ive been watching Laguna Beach on TMF all morning. positive thoughst for work *thinks like a neutron LOL*

hows work going??? want some popcorn?
Old 12-18-2006, 12:53 PM   #85
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

Quote:
yes, ever so slightly......nothing like getting pissed with your collegues for a bit of moral boosting in work eh!?
i'm eating popcorn for breakfast.........lol im off my rocker, and ive been watching Laguna Beach on TMF all morning. positive thoughst for work *thinks like a neutron LOL*

hows work going??? want some popcorn?
I think i'll pass on the popcorn...thanks anyway...ya i think you are off your rocker alright especially for watching that crap...So are you finished college then or is that part of your journalism course?? . Work is quiet enough, thats why i'm here. So when is the christmas party in the lgloo? and is Damien coming? I had a christmas party on thursday, friday and saturday night so i didnt see the light of day yesterday.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:19 AM   #86
t-firefly
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
I think i'll pass on the popcorn...thanks anyway...ya i think you are off your rocker alright especially for watching that crap...So are you finished college then or is that part of your journalism course?? . Work is quiet enough, thats why i'm here. So when is the christmas party in the lgloo? and is Damien coming? I had a christmas party on thursday, friday and saturday night so i didnt see the light of day yesterday.
my crimbo party rocked!!!!!!!!!!! did all of yours???? i think ours was a dress rehersal.........theres another one on saturdayy.....and i want to get so pukeyfingingly pee'd next sunday night......i cant hack all this work and no days off, and i think im getting food poisoning again......i dont feel well at all. and im in work at 10. crappy. did ya see America's Next Top Model tonight/last night?!?!!? omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2006, 02:28 PM   #87
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

Quote:
my crimbo party rocked!!!!!!!!!!! did all of yours???? i think ours was a dress rehersal.........theres another one on saturdayy.....and i want to get so pukeyfingingly pee'd next sunday night......i cant hack all this work and no days off, and i think im getting food poisoning again......i dont feel well at all. and im in work at 10. crappy. did ya see America's Next Top Model tonight/last night?!?!!? omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aw poor you, i hope your not sick...maybe it might be from eating popcorn for breakfast?? ...thats a new one i never heard before "pukeyfiningly"..did ya make that up all by yourself...my xmas parties were ok...i was the youngest at two of them... so you know they werent that mad...and no why would i waste my time watching american airheads prancing around like lap dogs...i hate shows like that...i think i'm going to see BellX1 in castlebar on new years eve..should be good?..it would be better if damien showed up.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:57 PM   #88
t-firefly
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Aw poor you, i hope your not sick...maybe it might be from eating popcorn for breakfast?? ...thats a new one i never heard before "pukeyfiningly"..did ya make that up all by yourself...my xmas parties were ok...i was the youngest at two of them... so you know they werent that mad...and no why would i waste my time watching american airheads prancing around like lap dogs...i hate shows like that...i think i'm going to see BellX1 in castlebar on new years eve..should be good?..it would be better if damien showed up.
you beeatch!!!!! i saw DAmien Demspey in the TF last year.......absolutely amazing. i wanted to go on new years, but with work i cant!!!! i'd barely make it for 12 if i drove!!!!!

nah, theres a place i ate in last week that made me sick, and i reckon twas the same place. i feel grand now though. damien would def not show up!!!! not to a Bellx1 gig anyway..not from what i've heard!!!
Old 12-20-2006, 10:50 AM   #89
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

Quote:
you beeatch!!!!! i saw DAmien Demspey in the TF last year.......absolutely amazing. i wanted to go on new years, but with work i cant!!!! i'd barely make it for 12 if i drove!!!!!

nah, theres a place i ate in last week that made me sick, and i reckon twas the same place. i feel grand now though. damien would def not show up!!!! not to a Bellx1 gig anyway..not from what i've heard!!!
Oh so their like that are they.... ...so your working all over xmas are you??? i'm working until monday then i'm free for a week to drink until i drop...i dont know D. Demspey at all..i think i seen him once on the den or something...glad your better.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:04 PM   #90
t-firefly
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Oh so their like that are they.... ...so your working all over xmas are you??? i'm working until monday then i'm free for a week to drink until i drop...i dont know D. Demspey at all..i think i seen him once on the den or something...glad your better.
thank you!! Damo Dempso is absolutely brilliant. he's really unique, hes got his dub accent twanged with an Sean nos style of singing leodies and stuff. his eclectic tastes really show in the styles of his songs.

i asked in a live webchat about damo, and dave geraghty answered it kinda gaurdedly....i'lll see if i can find it......nah i cant find it.....im off for a bottle of wine pour mon self, pizza and then chocolate.......coz work was utter ****e today. **** them all in the manky cock of a place.