The Blower's Daughter
Cannonball (No Amplification)
Encore Break
I Remember
Rootless Tree
The Professor & La Fille Danse

Running Time: 1:38:10

Taper: BleedingMe ~ Lower Level, Next to Soundboard

Lineage: SP-CMC-8 (AT933) > Sony PCM-M10 (96/24) > Adobe Audition CS6 (iZotope Ozone 5 Mastering Plugin) , (iZotope RX 4 DeClicker - remove loud clapping) / Edit, Levels & EQ / 48kHz/24bit WAV > TLH - FLAC Lvl 8

This was a shorter show compared to some of the other dates on this Australian tour. The doors opened at 7.30pm for an 8pm start time, but that was never going to happen as there were people lined up down and around the block and took until 8.20 to get everyone in the theatre. I had planned on taping from the front of the balcony seating, but that was full by the time I got in, so I went to the next best spot right next to the soundboard on a bit of an incline above the main floor. Being a quiet show, you can hear the occasional drop of cups and bottles on the hard floor. There was also someone leaning against the soundboard barrier, so what you hear that sounds like little clicks every now and then, is not shoddy equipment, but the barrier creaking. It was a quiet show for the most part, but I haven't gone overboard in the mastering and brickwalled everything, so it's pretty much as you hear it on the night. I also didn't boost the unamplified song in the set, so you will need to turn it up. I did level out the larger claps though and reduced the crowd applause by a couple of db where music wasn't involved.
Chrysler is offline   Reply With Quote