Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Everything Else > Everything Else

Old 06-26-2007, 12:46 AM   #1
eskimo_friendly
Eskimo Regular

Default Touts ruin Justin Timberlake Vicar St gig....

I've never been so pissed of at touts as I am today. I was SO excited about getting these tickets. I was even prepared to pay the 150euro it was originally reported they were going to cost. These tickets were gone within 10 seconds. Even though I was online ten minutes in advance, I still couldn't get any. Now take a look at this:

http://search.ebay.ie/search/search....mberlake+vicar

Touts are selfish greedy disgusting pr*cks. Seriously. They should be locked up.
eskimo_friendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:06 AM   #2
Bumpman

I was going to a gig in Tripod recently and the greatest thing ever happened; while the touts were doing their usual scummy thing, and ruining the best thing in the world for us all, they had their backs turned to some potentially dastardly laws that they may or may not have been breaking. Suddenly we burst into laughter as the last nail went into the proverbial coffin, they turned around to see that the long arm of the law/god had reached down... and clamped their tout-wagon.

Funniest. Moment. Ever.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:11 AM   #3
Bumpman

Also, if you feel that strongly about it then write to your TD, because it was an election issue. They have the power to make it illegal to re-sell tickets at an inflated price, and the more we make it an issue for them the more will start getting done about it.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:55 AM   #4
Five Leaves Left
Eskimo Regular

in my opinion touts aren't the main problem, the main problem are the people that buy from them, they wouldn't be there if there wasn't people willing to pay that much for tickets
Five Leaves Left is offline   Reply With Quote