Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 08-19-2010, 08:17 AM   #1
rachlanee
Eskimo Regular

Default Wrong artist credited???

This was in the list of Damien Rice songs that I downloaded onto my MP3 player from iTUNES on my friends iMac. I lost the song, but found it on youtube. Why are they crediting this as a Damien Rice song when at the bottom of this video it's credited as a song off an album by The Jesus and Mary Chain? I haven't been a Damien fan for long, but it doesn't sound like him at all to me. Or maybe the guitar, I don't know. Just puzzled...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34CvQmjFqAY
Old 08-19-2010, 09:57 AM   #2
glo32
Eskimo Regular

I don't know why people start these things, but on p2p programs you'll also find "green eyes" (coldplay) credited to damien, and "smile" that actually is amie (if I remember correctly).
glo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:35 AM   #3
rachlanee
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by glo32 View Post
I don't know why people start these things, but on p2p programs you'll also find "green eyes" (coldplay) credited to damien, and "smile" that actually is amie (if I remember correctly).
I don't know how people could get that confused. It didn't sound anything like him, and I didn't like that song. Coldplay? He really sounds nothing like Chris Martin.
rachlanee is offline   Reply With Quote