Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Everything Else > Introduce Yourself

Old 01-24-2007, 08:50 AM   #31
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

Ya it is a very hard question.. .even my favourite songs keep changing a lot...there are some that it takes awhile to get use to and some that are very depressing but beautiful at the same time. ..might i say you have very good english, you wouldnt know you were italian at all...
Old 01-24-2007, 07:07 PM   #32
anastornella
God bless Damien

Ciaooooooo benvenutaaaa!!!!
anastornella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 10:21 AM   #33
sissy0584
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeline
Ya it is a very hard question.. .even my favourite songs keep changing a lot...there are some that it takes awhile to get use to and some that are very depressing but beautiful at the same time. ..might i say you have very good english, you wouldnt know you were italian at all...
Thx, i spent one year abroad and i had to speak english so i guess i learnt something at least

actually with damien's songs it happens to me something that with no others happens...there is a song for each of my state of mind and in all of them i can find myself and depending on how i feel i listen to a certain song...and considering i change my mind quite quickly....hehe u can imagine if i have only one song!!hah

dunno why but these days i'm loving coconut skins...it makes me happy....

So f**k u, f**k u, and all we've been through
I said leave it, leave it, it's nothing to u
and if u hate me, hate me so good
that u can let me out, let me out,
let me out it's hell when u r around

MySpace
sissy0584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 10:21 AM   #34
sissy0584
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by anastornella
Ciaooooooo benvenutaaaa!!!!

Ciao ornella!!!!!!!

MySpace
Old 01-25-2007, 10:40 AM   #35
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

[actually with damien's songs it happens to me something that with no others happens...there is a song for each of my state of mind and in all of them i can find myself and depending on how i feel i listen to a certain song...and considering i change my mind quite quickly....hehe u can imagine if i have only one song!!hah

dunno why but these days i'm loving coconut skins...it makes me happy.... [/quote]

Ya i love coconut skins too...at least there some song thats happy and lively..
You can sit on chimneys with some fire up your ass...
Dont no what your doing or looking for, but if anyone should ask...
Tell them i've been cooking coconut skins and we've been hangin out..
Tell them god just dropped by to forgive our sins and relieve us our doubts..

la la la la la la la.......la la la la la la
la

Last edited by Angeline; 01-25-2007 at 01:38 PM.
Angeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 10:53 AM   #36
sissy0584
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Ya i love coconut skins too...at least there some song thats happy and lively..
You can sit on chimneys with some fire up your ass...
Dont no what your doing or looking for, but if anyone should ask...
Tell them i've been cooking coconut skins and we've been hangin out..
Tell them god just dropped by to forgive our sins and relief our thoughts..

la la la la la la la.......la la la la la la
la

yea!!!!

u can sit on chimneys, put some fire up your ass!!!!!!

MySpace
Old 01-25-2007, 01:44 PM   #37
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

Is it just me or do you find that Damiens songs seem to stay in your head all day long even when i've heard loads of other different songs...his seems to always stay there and never go away...not that i'm complaining...its great.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:22 PM   #38
sissy0584
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Is it just me or do you find that Damiens songs seem to stay in your head all day long even when i've heard loads of other different songs...his seems to always stay there and never go away...not that i'm complaining...its great.

exactly!!! and from time to time i need to listen to it in my ipod or wherever else!! hahaah

MySpace
Old 01-29-2007, 10:02 AM   #39
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissy0584
exactly!!! and from time to time i need to listen to it in my ipod or wherever else!! hahaah
Well i havent got one of those yet..i must do cos i wish i could listen to him all day...its hard to turn him off... its like an addiction.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:30 PM   #40
dmbit
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Well i havent got one of those yet..i must do cos i wish i could listen to him all day...its hard to turn him off... its like an addiction.
when I can't listen to it, I sing it

Don't lose the dreams inside your head
dmbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 04:30 PM   #41
sissy0584
Eskimo Regular

Quote:

Exactly....i like to wake up with his songs and to go to bed with them.....i listen to it in any possible moment!!

Luigi: singing??uhm...well it's not exactly the same but...i also try...when no one is listening obviously!! hahahaah

MySpace
Old 01-29-2007, 08:27 PM   #42
dmbit
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Luigi: singing??uhm...well it's not exactly the same
Of course it's not the same (especially for who's listening ), but if you can't have it... you do it! It makes me feel good

Old 01-29-2007, 09:31 PM   #43
sissy0584
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbit
Of course it's not the same (especially for who's listening ), but if you can't have it... you do it! It makes me feel good

yea! it's true!! it's like u free yourself!

MySpace
Old 01-30-2007, 01:49 PM   #44
cille
creepycute

Default ..continued from another thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissy0584 in rai's thread
hihi...yes sorry rai....

cille if u want we can "invade" my thread here in introduce yourself...

i've been living in aalborg because i've been an erasmus student. i liked the parties, the people, the organization of everything you have there...and...the beer obviously

have u ever been to italy?? where exactly?? i'm in the center,on the coast of adriatic sea, just on the other side of rome,250 km far.

hey just come to visit us!!

and where do you live in dk??
I live in Copenhagen, and I've actually never been to Aalborg, although I've heard it's easy to find a party in Jomfru Ane Gade..

What did you study there?

Oh, I've been SO many places in Italy, and wanna go again and again, especially since now I have some friends down there. I've mostly been to a lot of different locations in Toscana - I have a friend in Grossetto, and a friend of mine has family near Montecatini Terme, who I've visited with her, and I've also been to Elba and stayed in Firenze a number of times. I have been to Rome about 3 times too, and briefly in Táranto, and I'd love to go south again, It's like a totally different country from what you see north of Rome.

Oh, I have also been in Amandola, Marche once - do you live anywhere near there?
Old 01-31-2007, 10:58 AM   #45
sissy0584
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cille
I live in Copenhagen, and I've actually never been to Aalborg, although I've heard it's easy to find a party in Jomfru Ane Gade..

What did you study there?

Oh, I've been SO many places in Italy, and wanna go again and again, especially since now I have some friends down there. I've mostly been to a lot of different locations in Toscana - I have a friend in Grossetto, and a friend of mine has family near Montecatini Terme, who I've visited with her, and I've also been to Elba and stayed in Firenze a number of times. I have been to Rome about 3 times too, and briefly in Táranto, and I'd love to go south again, It's like a totally different country from what you see north of Rome.

Oh, I have also been in Amandola, Marche once - do you live anywhere near there?
Yes it is! jomfru ane gade it's a party everywhere!! someone used to call it "the crazy street" !! hahah
i'm sorry not have learnt so much danish...i tried to go to a class but the teacher was soooo boring that i stopped after 3 lectures..
i've been to cph couple of times and i really enjoyed it! it's really full of good places to visit and sooo many shops! actually i remember a quite strange thing it happened to me there...i was in a book store and i was reading a book when i heard from the outside a guy singing "cannonball"...at that time i was thinking to my ex boyfriend with which we used to listen to damien together and it has been so strange and so strong emotion....wow i still shudder thinking about that!!

i live in the region marche and amandola is near here...well this region is quite small eh! hihihi but it's quiet and there is good food
And Toscana....wow i love Florence! it's like u feel living in the Renaissance, u feel it so full of art which is something amazing!! and the country in Toscana is really beautiful!!
I'm glad u like italy, come to visit us again soon and if u pass in the Marche region...well just tell me! u r always veeery welcome!!
And yes the south of italy is totally different from the north! i think it is very similar to spain: the sun, the sea, the food, the people....really warm places!!

i look forward to go to dk again i still have many friends there...

MySpace
Old 02-01-2007, 07:51 PM   #46
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

Ciao!!! Sissy! Come stai???....I'm ok?
Old 02-02-2007, 09:05 AM   #47
sissy0584
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Ciao!!! Sissy! Come stai???....I'm ok?

Ciao Angeline! Sto bene e tu? i'm finishing to write my bachelor thesis that i have to deliver in one week...i'm a bit scared but...hope everything will be fine!! Good italian by the way!

MySpace
Old 02-02-2007, 09:46 AM   #48
cille
creepycute

Quote:
Yes it is! jomfru ane gade it's a party everywhere!! someone used to call it "the crazy street" !! hahah
i'm sorry not have learnt so much danish...i tried to go to a class but the teacher was soooo boring that i stopped after 3 lectures..
i've been to cph couple of times and i really enjoyed it! it's really full of good places to visit and sooo many shops! actually i remember a quite strange thing it happened to me there...i was in a book store and i was reading a book when i heard from the outside a guy singing "cannonball"...at that time i was thinking to my ex boyfriend with which we used to listen to damien together and it has been so strange and so strong emotion....wow i still shudder thinking about that!!

i live in the region marche and amandola is near here...well this region is quite small eh! hihihi but it's quiet and there is good food
And Toscana....wow i love Florence! it's like u feel living in the Renaissance, u feel it so full of art which is something amazing!! and the country in Toscana is really beautiful!!
I'm glad u like italy, come to visit us again soon and if u pass in the Marche region...well just tell me! u r always veeery welcome!!
And yes the south of italy is totally different from the north! i think it is very similar to spain: the sun, the sea, the food, the people....really warm places!!

i look forward to go to dk again i still have many friends there...
I really liked staying in Amandola, even though it was my first stay in Italy and the boys of the village scared me a bit - they seemed pretty desperate for fresh female blood and almost camped outside the hostel where we stayed, yelling that they loved us and even taking off their clothes to catch our attention, and they grabbed hold of us girls if we tried to enter the hostel. Mad. We were told some of them had even broken up with their girlfriends before le ragazze danese arrived.. Quite a shocking meeting with the italian male, later on I've gladly discoved that they aren't ALL sex-crazed paraculo's...

Thanks for your kindness, you are of course also always very welcome to Copenhagen

Hey, Good luck with your thesis!
Old 02-02-2007, 10:54 AM   #49
sissy0584
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cille
I really liked staying in Amandola, even though it was my first stay in Italy and the boys of the village scared me a bit - they seemed pretty desperate for fresh female blood and almost camped outside the hostel where we stayed, yelling that they loved us and even taking off their clothes to catch our attention, and they grabbed hold of us girls if we tried to enter the hostel. Mad. We were told some of them had even broken up with their girlfriends before le ragazze danese arrived.. Quite a shocking meeting with the italian male, later on I've gladly discoved that they aren't ALL sex-crazed paraculo's...

Thanks for your kindness, you are of course also always very welcome to Copenhagen

Hey, Good luck with your thesis!

u made laugh a lot with ur description of italian guys!! hahaah paraculo!!! this is so true!! u know, italian males are like crazy about north european girls because of ur blond hair and blue eyes which is not that common in italy...and it's also not that common to have danish girls in little towns like amandola...hihi well but i have to admit that (i like boys but i'm objective! lol) in dk i've seen the most beautiful girls ever in europe!! So when these things happen italian males give their worst impression...and they do the same with italian girls too....but as u said not all of them are paraculos!! ahahahaha i can understand your shock hahaha....ah but don't worry, we have a saying in italy that is: they bark but they don't bite!hahah they're just very good with words but less with facts! i think we can exclude italian eskimo male friends

actually the way of being of italian and danish it's really different and for this kind of things that u told i prefer danish....but for other things i prefer italian style

i think it's a good mix isn't it???

thx i really need luck with my thesis...i'm scared....but it's almost done...

MySpace
Old 02-02-2007, 10:04 PM   #50
dmbit
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
i think we can exclude italian eskimo male friends
pheeeeew

Old 02-03-2007, 07:50 AM   #51
cille
creepycute

yes, no paraculo's in sight
Old 02-03-2007, 10:33 AM   #52
sissy0584
Eskimo Regular

MySpace
Old 02-07-2007, 12:10 PM   #53
sissy0584
Eskimo Regular

Unhappy

ahi ahi cille....... no paraculos here but i discover new ones one day after another....and a new which is crazy for le ragazze danesi....uff.....why can't i find one which is crazy for me only???

MySpace