Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Everything Else > Introduce Yourself

Old 08-23-2003, 02:17 PM   #1
Trix
Eskimo Baby

Hi everyone , I'm Trix [img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]

I am a very new Damien fan and wouold love to hear more of him.Hoping some of you can enlighten me.

Great Forum here [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Trix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 02:20 PM   #2
Wheels
Eskimo Enigma

Enlightenment might be a bit of a tall order... but I'm sure we can teach you a thing or too [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 02:28 PM   #3
Trix
Eskimo Baby

why thank you [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

actually just found Damien last night and now I can't stop listening......

scary, wondering if that's the norm?[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2003, 04:36 PM   #4
fiona
Eskimo Friend

dont worry, i cant stop listening to him and i discovered him more than a year ago
Old 08-24-2003, 08:24 PM   #5
Gatsby
Eskimo Regular

hey trix good to see ya hear[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

https://www.twitch.tv/simonjmusic
Gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 08:56 PM   #6
Trix
Eskimo Baby

Thanks everyone!
Old 08-25-2003, 12:28 PM   #7
raynee21
Eskimo Baby

recent fan here would like to talk.
Old 08-25-2003, 12:54 PM   #8
LisaOBrien
Eskimo Regular

hello...
Old 08-25-2003, 07:38 PM   #9
tasha039
Eskimo Regular

Hello, you are going yo like this site, it is very informative, and if you have a question there is always someone who has an answer. Though you have to be careful, when you post a topic people who answer start going of on tangents and you forget what your original question was. But welcome and have lots of fun.

Natasha
tasha039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 10:52 PM   #10
LisaOBrien
Eskimo Regular

the tangents are the best part tasha. i mean the best conversations are in the tangents!!!!!!! ahhh tangents...i wonder how many times i can use the word tangent in this post. weren't tangents in the leaving cert maths honours course..yeah in trig...my god. isn't amazing how one word, tangent that is, can have more than one usage....it much reminds me of the word obtuse as in someone/thing can be obtuse and obtuse is also an angle in trigonometry...hmmm funny that. now where was i....tangents ah yes.....lol!
and what;s worse is i know im talking to myself! coz you're all in bed!
ok im going now...tangent queen signing off!
ahah
[img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img] Edited by: LisaOBrien
Old 08-26-2003, 12:35 AM   #11
tasha039
Eskimo Regular

No, tangent aren't all that great. Especially considering that I have no idea what you are all are talking about. It is like this huge secret. I just found out Jewler was a guy. At least I think he is.
Old 08-26-2003, 03:29 AM   #12
Trix
Eskimo Baby

hmmmmm tangents? can tell I'm gonna like it here already[img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2003, 08:32 AM   #13
gally45
Eskimo Regular

Personally I like tangents probably cause i talk alot of arse! its nice when you can trace how u got from talking about music to how lord of the rings is the best book ever written to how star trek is muck sorry trekkers trekkie's what ever yee want to call yourselves! and going back to tangents in maths the amount of tangents leading out of a conversation is usually proportional to the amount of alcohol consumed I find! Finally back to the music beth orthon has got a cool song called tangent which is about none of the above (thank god!)
gally45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 09:24 AM   #14
LisaOBrien
Eskimo Regular

haha! tasha you'd want to brush up on your tangent reading ability if you want to make it in this forum!! there are no secrets here...everything is good for all ears. of course jeweller is a boy. his name's simon...i dont know many girls called simon...nor do i know any girls who would have christina aguilera's butt swinging in slow motion as their avatar!! sorry to those i offend (because FYI Tasha people here get offended quickly) any questions about what im talking about feel free to ask. i find that sometimes i confuse myself so dont worry if ive lost you.
star trek is not muck...but to each their own. i must admit that i find it embaressing to say that im a shhhh Trekkie...but that's just because i find myself spiralling into the mould that is made for the Computer Systems student in the University of Limerick and it scares me. give me my makeup case....sparley gogos and a copy of "10 things i hate about you" any day! lol.
ahhh...tangents...[img]smileys/smiley14.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2003, 10:23 AM   #15
katya
Eskimo Baby

[quote=Trix]

[img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img] I just found Damien 2 days ago,I bought the cd and it's worderful,the lyrics are the best!!

[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]tchau******
Old 08-26-2003, 03:14 PM   #16
Sionna
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasha039
I just found out Jewler was a guy. At least I think he is.
Heehee I used to think he was a girl too,before I started posting here,but sssh dont tell him[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2003, 04:13 PM   #17
Trix
Eskimo Baby

hmmmm well I don't offend easily and I like a good debate topped with a good tangent. BTW I would of guessed Jeweller for a girl too,(not to offend [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]thanks for the heads up [img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2003, 05:26 PM   #18
Gatsby
Eskimo Regular

Excuse me!! but im only a girl on weekends... then you can call me simone [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2003, 07:51 PM   #19
tasha039
Eskimo Regular

Okay, I get it, Simon is a boy, Jeweller is a boy. I think it is just because in the states jewels are a female's thing. You do not see a lot of men in the jewelry business or anything having to do with jewels. It is just a sterotype out here. Women like jewels shiny expensive stuff (that is not all women, that is just how it is generally percieved) and boys like cars, and motorcycles...etc. I only know one Irishman named Simon and it is the homosexual guy from the REAL WORLD PARIS. I cannot keep my eyes off the safe sex thing above me. The top one keeps thrusting but at what. Yet the top one is no where near the lock...f**k, now I am onto tangents..
Old 08-26-2003, 08:04 PM   #20
Gatsby
Eskimo Regular

im a boy now?? not even a man[img]smileys/smiley6.gif[/img]

jeeze you guys really know how to hurt a guy when he's down[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2003, 08:16 PM   #21
tasha039
Eskimo Regular

you not a boy. I missused that word. Depending on your age, you are either a boy (1yr-15yrs), a guy (15yr-whenever you all decide to stop w**king yourself and make love to a woman) and a man is a self-defination term. Depending on what you believe makes a man, that is when you become one. What a pansy, call you a boy, oi vay, vos barist du? Vos hakst du mir in kop? Tamateveh!
Old 08-26-2003, 09:07 PM   #22
LisaOBrien
Eskimo Regular

oh my god tasha...you legend you catch onto tangents terribly well...im impressed!
as for simone...you manly woman you! kiss kiss you're a dude..how's that??

PS: love Real World Paris!!
Old 08-27-2003, 12:30 AM   #23
tasha039
Eskimo Regular

Poor Simon/Simone. Now I feel retched. I am sure you are a male....I guess. Who on here is a woman and who is a guy? I just used my name as my username and no one questions. But when you have got stuff like Jeweller, and Gally and Wheels just to name a few; what are you to think? This season of Real World is not that great. I wish it would test more of my French but it is like they are not even trying to use it. Kind of boring. I have started to tune out because they just fight over the same stuff. CT is not cute! None of the guys are, except for Simon and he's homosexual...straight guys need to take tips from gay guys in terms of dress and manners!!!
Old 08-27-2003, 12:33 AM   #24
tasha039
Eskimo Regular

Star Trek is probably one of the worst things my country has turned out besides David Hasselhoff and Vanilla Ice. I only watched it for space. Like galaxies, nebulas, black holes etc. Not searching for martians yada yada yada. Ahhhh Ten Things I Hate About You...I like it. I had no idea it was based on Tameing of the Shrew-ShakespeareEdited by: tasha039
Old 08-27-2003, 04:43 AM   #25
Wheels
Eskimo Enigma

What are you to think tasha? Wheels... cars... trucks... man.[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2003, 05:08 AM   #26
Trix
Eskimo Baby

well I'm a girl and I like cars...go figure[img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img]

girly girl racing![img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2003, 05:41 AM   #27
Wheels
Eskimo Enigma

girly girl racing? now that sounds like good telly... [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2003, 05:52 AM   #28
janedoe
Eskimo Regular

QUOTE: "Lisa, if the bible has taught us nothing else and it hasn't, its that girls should stick to girl sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such..."

HOMER is a genius and now we can add girly racing to that holiest of lists[img]smileys/smiley14.gif[/img]
you know its perfect cause you just gotta leave"
janedoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 09:06 AM   #29
LisaOBrien
Eskimo Regular

again..i think tasha is high. nah im just kidding she's just got really weird taste. i like star trek..much to my own horror...and i also like the real world paris. i like it because it's dumbo easy to watch, less stress on my brain tv..and because i love the fighting. i happen to really like Simon...for all you ireland dwellers. he's from Wexford. his homosexuality isn't such a big deal on the show.
tada! im off to the pool...it's much to hot over here!! [img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img] later boys and girls....
Old 08-27-2003, 09:08 AM   #30
LisaOBrien
Eskimo Regular

PS: what's wrong with vanilla ice...im sure half the planet though he was "rockin" in his hay-day with his "ice, ice babies" and what not!! mooahahaha! as for david hasselhoff.....[img]smileys/smiley11.gif[/img]