Fighting: Rootless Tree, Elephant, Sleep Don't Weep
Friends getting in the way: Animals were Gone, Coconut Skins
Cheating: 9 Crimes
Unplanned Kids: Accidental Babies
Not enough sex: Me, My Yoke, and I

MFFF
The loss of love and chasing it again
Do I really need to spell this one out?

Again, this is one man's interpretation. I could be completely off.
But the circle of Love he has gone through has produced the most amazing
poetry and music. So as much as my heart would love to see him happy and settling down, my ears selfishly don't know if getting married and having kids in the future would ever produce such heartfelt music.
Thoughts?
P8ge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 11:42 PM   #2
citlali
Eskimo Friend

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I think that you identify very well how his music reflect the different stages that he has gone through.No doubts that his music will change and keep transforming and evolving as has been until now. Because he is so honest and authentic his music always reflect his soul state. He is clearly evolving and becoming more conscious of many things that he was not before, he has acquired a complete different relation with reality and had overcome many illusions about himself and about others that he was not even able to recognize before. All this is clearly reflected in his music and in his interviews. I think that his music will continue evolving with him and transforming as soon as he continues evolving and transforming himself as he has been doing. I think that depending where we are in our own process of inner development his music will continue resonating with our own souls. If he continues evolving in the same direction that he is now in his life I think that his music will become even more deep, pure and beautiful of what it is now, which I cannot even imagine because it is already so pure, deep and beautiful. Even if he does not marry and does not have children his music will continue changing and transforming. In other words I do not think that the outer circumstances of his life will affect his music because his music reflect the inner state of his soul which I hope continue evolving as has been. To concretely answer your question, yes, I think that is selfish wanting him to remain at certain state and producing music that reflect more our own soul state. I am personally so excited to see how his music will be, grow and sound, the further he develops and continue increasing and raising his consciousness. All this of course are just my thoughts, thank you again for sharing yours.
citlali is offline   Reply With Quote