Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien's Gigs

Old 05-13-2005, 12:34 PM   #1
rickadixon
Eskimo Baby

Exclamation Help: Gig in Paris

Hi, Can anyone help, i'm looking to try and get tickets for the gig in paris but i need to know all the info.... need the info. Like what time the gig is? How to get tickets? I'm new to getting tickets for gigs abroad. so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just a side note, if anyone nows where I can get half decent priced tickets for the gig at the london palladeum please let me know. I'm not paying £75 for a ticket where I can hardly see Damien and I resent the scumbags on ebay who charge redicuously inflated prices for the tickets . They should all jump off a bridge and die.

Cheers

Rick

Last edited by rickadixon; 05-13-2005 at 12:42 PM.
rickadixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 07:53 PM   #2
frenchie_ari
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickadixon
Hi, Can anyone help, i'm looking to try and get tickets for the gig in paris but i need to know all the info.... need the info. Like what time the gig is? How to get tickets? I'm new to getting tickets for gigs abroad. so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just a side note, if anyone nows where I can get half decent priced tickets for the gig at the london palladeum please let me know. I'm not paying £75 for a ticket where I can hardly see Damien and I resent the scumbags on ebay who charge redicuously inflated prices for the tickets . They should all jump off a bridge and die.
Rick
Hi!
All the informations are not available yet. I think the best way to know it is to go on www.fnac.com, and see "spectacles". u can buy tickets on this website, but unfortunately, everything is written in french. In my opinion, it must be at 8pm, and around 20 euros. If u have any question, don't hesitate to ask me! i'll buy my tickets on Monday

Cheers
Old 05-16-2005, 07:36 AM   #3
frenchie_ari
Eskimo Baby

Lightbulb

Damien Rice will perform at 7.30 pm on the 30th June in The Trianon, and the price of the tickets is 33.50 euros.
Old 05-16-2005, 03:48 PM   #4
chantel
Eskimo Friend

Hey Rick,

I bought two tickets on ebay for 150,but no one i know likes him enough to buy one off me.If your prepared to pay 75 pounds please let me know.It is on row M seat 13 mine is seat 14,seats are located on the aisle,near the centre block.I wanted to go to the Paris gig, but don't really want to go on my own.

Chantel xx
chantel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 03:44 AM   #5
llhoir
Eskimo Baby

Yep ...

It's a problem with your tickets for the concert ... it' a "free placing" concert ... so you don't need any number of seat ...

I have two tickets but no number of seat ...

(*) Sorry for my bad "frenchy" english
llhoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 07:35 PM   #6
MikeW
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickadixon

Cheers

Rick
If you call ticketmaster.fr (I believe...check damienrice.com) the operators speak English and they'll be more than happy to help you get a seat. Wish you luck
MikeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 12:42 PM   #7
ajadoc
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chantel
Hey Rick,

I bought two tickets on ebay for 150,but no one i know likes him enough to buy one off me.If your prepared to pay 75 pounds please let me know.It is on row M seat 13 mine is seat 14,seats are located on the aisle,near the centre block.I wanted to go to the Paris gig, but don't really want to go on my own.

Chantel xx
75 pounds ?? what does it make, 100 euros ?? I'm afraid I can't afford such a sum...
ajadoc is offline   Reply With Quote