Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 07-26-2006, 12:19 AM   #1
Dangana
Eskimo Friend

Default Have you ever dreamt about Damien?

I know it sounds kind of weird, but I had a dream about Damien and Lisa yesterday. So in the dream, I was wandering around in a really crowded place. It turned out to be a mall near my house. In my ears, I kept hearing Damien's songs playing in the distance. I ran and ran until I found Damien standing in the middle of the mall playing his guitar standing. He was singing by himself yet I heard Lisa's voice even though she was no where to be found. I kept walking and I found her standing alone singing into a mic,and somehow someone combined their voices together and project it over the speakers in the mall. It was surreal. I tried to come up and talk to Damo, as I walked closer and closer he became someone else. I was upset, I tried to find Lisa and she disappeared, too. It was weird, I really wished they were there though. It'd been so cool for me to meet them even just through my dream. heehehehehehhehehe
Dangana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 04:20 AM   #2
meltsmedown33
that ribbon of green..

holy sh*t! I had a dream of Damien last night. I was in a play (im an actress, so that wasnt the wierd part) so, anyways, I was in this play and Damien was doing the music for it; well me and my boyfriend Jamie and Damien all sat in the backseat of this big van that all the cast members were in. Damien was drunk and me and him started talking about perverted things in songs... and then we made out... it was actually lovely.... odd though...

Ill tell you why... in all my life that I have listened to Damien I have not thought of Damien in any sexual/sensual/kissy/lovey dovey way! Seriously never thought of anything like that, I dont even have a crush on the guy; though he and lisa are beautiful and I love them.. but I never thought about it before....

amazing what dreams can do to your mind... it was a lovely dream though, very real... too real, actually... lol Damien's a good kisser in dreams... <3s

sorry if its all too wierd..
raven.
Old 07-26-2006, 05:40 AM   #3
rosie_g
...I've got years...

i've had lots of dreams about damien lol im in love with the guy so what would u expect lol
rosie_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 05:55 AM   #4
Lemmy
Eskimo Regular

i had a dream a few nights ago that Damien and a friend of mine (who doesn't exist, she was just my friend in the dream) were getting married! and Damien asked if he could have the wedding at my house. Lisa was there and we were sitting outside on a wall talking about some stuff.....very random!!
Old 07-26-2006, 10:26 AM   #5
professor chaos
Eskimo Baby

Hummm, Sounds like a case of bunnyboileritis
Old 07-26-2006, 06:45 PM   #6
meltsmedown33
that ribbon of green..

lol... it happened again last night... this time Damien was chasing a girl in the play that I was in the previous night... well, then he turned into Shakespeare! It was nuts... too bad one of the bad guys was sword fighting him and killed him =[

its been a crazy damien dreaming sequence.

<3s
raven.
Old 07-27-2006, 01:42 AM   #7
Dangana
Eskimo Friend

You are so funny! heheheheeheheh........Damien is the new Shakespeare really. I can't believe your dream has a sequel, mine never does. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltsmedown33
lol... it happened again last night... this time Damien was chasing a girl in the play that I was in the previous night... well, then he turned into Shakespeare! It was nuts... too bad one of the bad guys was sword fighting him and killed him =[

its been a crazy damien dreaming sequence.

<3s
raven.
Dangana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:00 AM   #8
meltsmedown33
that ribbon of green..

Default haha

LOL hell yeah! Sometimes, my dreams end up being chronicles, or sometimes they are repititious... i thought it funny "damien and shakespeare". We shall see what this night brings <3s

raven
xo
meltsmedown33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 09:08 AM   #9
Emelie
I drank a lavalamp...

I had a horrible dream about damien ^^ He had a concert in some gymnasium near me and firstly, I missed the first part, secondly there were like 20 people there in this big hall, and thirdly: he SUCKED! It was horrible! I've never seen him live and when I woke up it took me five minutes too find my iPod and find some gig to realise that he didn't suck. Terrible dream!
Emelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:52 AM   #10
meltsmedown33
that ribbon of green..

aaw ^^ that sounds terrible!! =O

Well, Im sorry to say but for me the Damien dreams have stopped so far... maybe tonight? Maybe in a month ... haha, who knows what dreams may come.

<3s
raven.