Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 03-20-2012, 01:30 PM   #121
mario_d
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
^I don't think that he has any moral obligation. He made promises and he seemingly broke them again and again. The only thing this means that we should not trust his promises.

Or maybe he did start recording, but it tanked. It would take an unprecedented integrity to come out and say "Well, yes, we did the Barcelona roadtrip, had a great time but the songs were utter crap, really, worse than Nickleback. We were too busy smoking weed and having crazy monkey sex. Maybe next time it'll work out." I could understand his silence.
He did record, because he posted them on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...s+to+barcelona

He doesn't have to say why there's no record, or even an official announcement, he could just mention in the press or at a show that it was something he tried but no album will come of it.

Or maybe make another pretentiosly artsy youtube video to announce it.

Last edited by mario_d; 03-20-2012 at 01:32 PM.
mario_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:26 PM   #122
davidcotyalex
Eskimo Regular

I frankly thought that was stupid at the time ................. I mean who the hell does that anyway?

We latched on of course because we will go run for any bone he tosses - but artistically I thought it was dumb and naive

"too busy smoking weed and having crazy monkey sex" - lmfao!!!!
davidcotyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:18 AM   #123
davidcotyalex
Eskimo Regular

but i didn't mean to killjoy this lively stream lol!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 07:34 PM   #124
Shillelagh
Eskimo Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotyalex View Post
but i didn't mean to killjoy this lively stream lol!!!
Way to go, arsehole. Hahaha
Shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:15 AM   #125
faninor
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
It would take an unprecedented integrity to come out and say "Well, yes, we did the Barcelona roadtrip, had a great time but the songs were utter crap, really, worse than Nickleback. We were too busy smoking weed and having crazy monkey sex. Maybe next time it'll work out." I could understand his silence.
I thought about that, but even if the songs were terrible they could have posted an update on damienrice.com with some positive spin on the situation instead of admitting failure -- or with no explanation at all.
faninor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:12 PM   #126
radiohead33
Eskimo Regular

ultimately anyone on here who believes damien writes music for them and on their own timetable is not dealing in reality. they just arent.

Anyone can choose to look at his youtube interviews and interviews on this site. I'd love to agree with mario. And would. But the facts just arent there. He's never once suggested he made O or 9 or got into music to be famous and rich. Thats not in a single interview.

in fact their is no evidence of what mario is arguing, but interview after interview, both in print and on tape, where he talks about why he got into music. If you choose to ignore that, thats not dealing in reality.

When did damien pick up a guitar? I assume he didnt pick a guitar and then the next day record 0, right? Im sure he wasnt making money off his songs the next day right? Thus there had to be reasons other than money and fame driving his decision. Lets face it, a 13 year old that picks up a guitar the first time may have dreams of being rich, but the ultimate reason for picking it up is the expression of ones self and inner ideas and feelings.

The path to superstardom and riches and wealth is open and known. We all know the artists who fit that profile and we all know what one has to do to be rich and famous. If you are a musician and want to be rich and famous what path do you take?

Certainly, if one was wanting to be famous, one wouldnt leave a band that was on the verge of breaking big. Ones reasons for leaving that band wouldnt be the label is pressuring me to make commercial songs. One wouldnt then reform a new band. After all, someone who is as greedy as mario suggests damien is, left juniper because he felt he wasnt getting enough credit and enough of the spotlight. One wouldnt then start a new band with cellist, bassist, drummer, vocalist etc... One wouldnt ignore the pleas of the label. Why wouldnt damien listen to the label? The label wanted him to make commercial songs. Whats the benefit of that? money and fame. Commercial songs equal money and fame. So instead of listening to the label he made a non commercial album.

Do you honestly feel the major labels felt 0 and the songs on there were commercial? Makes no sense at all. I want to be rich and famous in a band, so i quit a successful band, only to reform a new band, with more people, and I create and write and sing songs not that the label is wanting me to sing, but songs I want to sing and play.

You have a warped sense of things my friend.

Again, you have choices. Either listen to damien's other albums. Move on to other artists. or make your own art.

You arent going to get damien to release another album. You just aren't. You dont have that power. Nor should you have that power.

Damien started the thing with no fans. Mario, you were not in his throught process when he made and released o and 9. And you wont be when and if he releases album 3. If you were in his mind, why hasnt he released a new album? its mentally ill behavior to suggest an artist owes fans something. No artist in the history of the world has ever owed an audience anything. We owe them, as audience members something. Not the other way around.

Whats your choice? You seriously think whining on some board is going to cause damien to release album 3? you having a laugh?
radiohead33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:24 PM   #127
radiohead33
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by faninor View Post
I thought about that, but even if the songs were terrible they could have posted an update on damienrice.com with some positive spin on the situation instead of admitting failure -- or with no explanation at all.
Why should an artist owe us an explanation? Its his music and gift to do with as he pleases. if he wants to quit music forever, thats his perogative, and if he chooses to release an album next week, or in 5 more years, or 10 more years, 20 more years then thats what he will do.

Does Kate Bush keep us updated? Fiona Apple? Tool? Does Bob Dylan go on twitter and say "im recording an album now".

Im interested in the art these artists create. But i dont think they owe me anything product wise, or explanation wise.

Its hilarious people would think damien would behave differently than he has in the past. He doesnt have a twitter and facebook where HE PERSONALLY talks to us for a reason. The reason is as ive stated ad naeseum. He doesnt enjoy or feel its his responsibility to us or anyone else to provide updates.

If weve known about him for a decade now. Has he ever given us updates? has he ever said "im halfway done recording keep an eye out at the end of the year". Has he ever given us updates from the studio? Has he ever once said "i feel the fans are owed something

The guy releases 2 albums in a 10 years. Clearly he's not working on anyones timeline other than his own. Did he consult you mario when 0 and 9 were released? Have any artist ever consulted you? why expect him to now?

People who expect artists to provide something other than their art are ungrateful, rude and disturbing.

The idea of creativity isnt that someone is chained to it their whole lives. Damien didnt sign a contract into eternity to give us updates, to provide music whenever mario wants it, and never to leave the profession. He;s not bound at all to anything or anyone.

When people start saying artists owe us something, owe us something personally and are required to give us updates on their personal lives.

Whatever is going on with damien is his buisness, period. No normal human being in a regular job is required to tell anyone about their own personal lives, nor should damien be required. its his buisness.

Anyone who agrees with mario is clueless as far as the artist/fan relationship is concerned.

Im a fan of a ton of musicians. But to suggest those bands owe me something is crossing a rather disturbing line. Its the type of behavior that Lennons killer expressed. Reagans attempted assassin shot reagan because he was in love with Jodie foster and presumably wanted her to notice him. Cobain killed himself because he felt like people thought he owed them something. To be a fan is one thing, but to suggest he creates art and music for you alone is creepy
Old 03-23-2012, 09:32 PM   #128
radiohead33
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario_d View Post
He did record, because he posted them on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...s+to+barcelona

He doesn't have to say why there's no record, or even an official announcement, he could just mention in the press or at a show that it was something he tried but no album will come of it.

Or maybe make another pretentiosly artsy youtube video to announce it.

but why should he do that? Kate Bush disappears for years and doesnt tell us where she is or what she's up to. Fiona Apple does the same. Why should Damien be expected to act in a way thats normal for artists? What seperates him from the expectations one would put on Fiona or Kate? He's no different than they are.

You seem to have this idea, all other artists keep us as fans updated, and put out albums and press releases out like clockwork. thats just not the case. Which is the whole point of all this. Damien is behaving in the same way as the two aforementioned artists, meaning his behavior is neither noteworthy, nor is it alarming or wierd, or out of the ordinary.

I think it sort of poisons the atmosphere if you feel you can dictate to an artist what they can do with their time. Time not spent making art shouldnt be spent updating fans on twitter, or giving press releases to calm hyperventilating fans who are unable to cope with an artist not releasing albums at the drop of a hat.

i guarantee part of his contract isnt to update fans or to keep us filled in, or to make albums in a timely manner. until those things are in the contract and are expected of ALL artists, not just damien, then its wasted breath to be posting otherwise
Old 03-23-2012, 09:34 PM   #129
mario_d
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiohead33 View Post
Why should an artist owe us an explanation?
Because he's not an "artist". Get it through your heard.

He's a commercial enterprise.

If he was an "artist" he wouldn't prohibit taping and he would give a **** what's on his albums instead of rushing them out to meet the economic expectations of his employees.

Damien is a lazy prick who doesn't release an album until he needs more money.

Quote:
but why should he do that? Kate Bush disappears for years and doesn't tell us where she is or what she's up to.
And for the 20th time you dense moron, Damien didn't "disappear and not tell us anything". Damien runs around making promises and then pretending he never said it. And attention whoring in magazines.

And also, who the **** is Kate Bush? I don't care what random people do.

Quote:
If weve known about him for a decade now. Has he ever given us updates? has he ever said "im halfway done recording keep an eye out at the end of the year". Has he ever given us updates from the studio? Has he ever once said "i feel the fans are owed something
Yes. He talked about O quite extensively and held several "album completion shows" during the process of recording.

Quote:
Cobain killed himself because he felt like people thought he owed them something. To be a fan is one thing, but to suggest he creates art and music for you alone is creepy
Cobain killed himself because he was a piece of **** heroin addicted who got high and shot himself. End of story.

You should spend less time worshipping celebrities.

Last edited by mario_d; 03-23-2012 at 09:43 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:45 PM   #130
Wheels
Eskimo Enigma

Guys, I've just seen this 'discussion'... I haven't read more than a few lines, but personal insults are NOT welcome on this site. If you can't discuss things like grown-ups, then do not post here.

Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:13 PM   #131
radiohead33
Eskimo Regular

i didnt call anyone names. Mario is the person who is. I'd ban him or at least warn him. He should be able to express his point of view without profanity, without insults.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #132
radiohead33
Eskimo Regular

did he really just say kate bush was a random person? wow. Kind of says it all right there.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:16 PM   #133
radiohead33
Eskimo Regular

why post on a site of a musician you feel is only out for money and is a sell out. Lifes too short. Why spend it on a site of a musician you hate?

Mario is clearly trying to pick a fight.

People can like damiens music or not, but if you dislike him or his music, why post on this site?
Old 03-23-2012, 10:24 PM   #134
radiohead33
Eskimo Regular

Im not sure how my position on the issue is "worshipping celebrities". I dont think damien owes us anything music or explanation wise, nor does any artist. How in gods name that is an act of worshipping celebrities is a flight in fancy my friend
Old 03-24-2012, 02:29 AM   #135
dboyd
Penguins and Whales

Word of advice.... Don't fuel the fire any further. Let it die.
No, when I really really want it all" - Bottom Shelf

"When there's nothing to give
Well how can we ask for more" - Delicate
dboyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:04 AM   #136
davidcotyalex
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shillelagh View Post
Way to go, arsehole. Hahaha
well at least it was a temporary flash in the pan hah!!!

we shoud have the ability to punch in a running tally of who is winning the argument............or better yet who is winning the cease and desist poll
Old 03-24-2012, 04:18 AM   #137
davidcotyalex
Eskimo Regular

Quote:

People can like damiens music or not, but if you dislike him or his music, why post on this site?
because we were alll sucked in when it was happening when it was organic when it was real..............when he was going throough life but expressing it through his art............the beauty of O and the raw of 9 after he parted with lisa - the way the band played before and after - the way he put himself out there

and then he stopped. full stop.

and the rest is frankly mostly silliness. which yeah is absolutely his discretion - yet it is also our position to say hey you feck what are you doing - and if you want to smoke herb and hang fine but don't toy with us............don't dangle crap and then act as if you never went to iceland to do something - that is just irresponsible, immature and frankly annoying

i would go listen to the gig in paris - but only if I was near - not getting on a plane to re-hash some old glory - would i love to hear him rip an I remember - absolutely - but jump a plane across the pond to hear cannonball etc - no

you guys both remind me of me when I am being a prick...............I would advise both take a look in the mirror - as i have said both of you have merit and both of you have a divergence of opinion - not that i agree with wheels that you shouldn't be able to tell someone to f-off as I do beleive in free speech but you guys are just telling each other to f off for the prose............so in wheels' defense it is getting fairly boring and probably not in everyone's interest to see who can ractchet this discussion higher

just sayin
Old 03-24-2012, 08:04 AM   #138
cille
creepycute

Oh dear.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:37 PM   #139
mario_d
Eskimo Regular

I don't know how to end the conversation any better than to reply with three sentences to his five-post spanning thousand word diatribes. The conversation dropped for days and he comes back regurgitating the same drivel and ignoring the same unequivocal facts.

He's been called a troll before on this board, and that's all he's doing now.

http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/s...7&postcount=47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterMidnight View Post
I started to report the poster of this thread, but I felt like it would fall on deaf ears. I flagged him as a troll who intentionally posts provocative threads in the past (though most were lost in the great crash of '08) and no action was taken. He wasn't banned or anything and is obviously still up to his old tricks, so it seemed futile.. administrative action on banning and these kind of issues seems very arbitrary to me, especially lately.

Last edited by mario_d; 03-25-2012 at 03:41 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #140
cille
creepycute

*Sigh*
Old 03-24-2012, 07:47 PM   #141
davidcotyalex
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cille View Post
Woah!
Quote:
Jeez kebab.
Quote:
Oh dear.
Quote:
*Sigh*
lol
Old 03-25-2012, 09:51 AM   #142
Shillelagh
Eskimo Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
Guys, I've just seen this 'discussion'... I haven't read more than a few lines, but personal insults are NOT welcome on this site. If you can't discuss things like grown-ups, then do not post here.
I was being quite sarcastic. Which is hard to portray through text. I have forgiven david for all of his misgivings and i believe he has done the same. Anyway all good here. But am thoughly enjoying the discussion. At least there are posts. And that people are fired up about this son of a gun again
Old 03-25-2012, 09:56 AM   #143
Shillelagh
Eskimo Bro

That was a sarcastic narcissistic joke.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:47 AM   #144
cille
creepycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotyalex View Post
lol

Old 03-25-2012, 03:02 PM   #145
davidcotyalex
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shillelagh View Post
That was a sarcastic narcissistic joke.
yeah way to go arsehole!

misgivings??!!

lol life is way too short to take yourself too seriously - so yes most definitely a big group hug - plus you like radiohead and live in my home town

and hi cille!

Last edited by davidcotyalex; 03-25-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:38 AM   #146
dboyd
Penguins and Whales

boobs
No, when I really really want it all" - Bottom Shelf

"When there's nothing to give
Well how can we ask for more" - Delicate
dboyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:46 AM   #147
collinseoghan@hotmail.com
Eskimo Baby

Sure Damien writes songs to express himself, sure Damien makes choices that correspond with how he thinks a good artist should behave, sure Damien wants people to hear and like his music, sure Damien thinks this is genuine art and if I can make money then I deserve it, sure Damien has an ego, sure Damien is susceptible to the lure of girls and status, sure Damien can be frustrating or hypocritical..

Is Damien an extra-terrestrial?
collinseoghan@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #148
cille
creepycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by collinseoghan@hotmail.com View Post
Sure Damien writes songs to express himself, sure Damien makes choices that correspond with how he thinks a good artist should behave, sure Damien wants people to hear and like his music, sure Damien thinks this is genuine art and if I can make money then I deserve it, sure Damien has an ego, sure Damien is susceptible to the lure of girls and status, sure Damien can be frustrating or hypocritical..

Is Damien an extra-terrestrial?
Sounds pretty human to me...
Old 04-04-2012, 03:02 AM   #149
T-Lloyd
Eskimo Baby

Wow! This has been an extremely worrying read! I’ve been viewing these forums for probably the last 6-7 years, but never have signed up as I have too much going on to spend time writing in forums. But this has been a conversation that has pushed my buttons! My apologize that my first post on these forums is in response to some negative comments; thus my post may come out in a negative light...but I assure you, I am writing this with a positive mind in control.

Mario_d; You seem to know very little about how musicians and artists work. Not only do you portray a slight sense of ignorance; but you also sound like you have an anger problem. You seem to think that he is a business and not a person. I am a sound engineer and work with musicians and bands all the time. What happens is a lot of the time is a musician/or band will write a bunch of songs; they will feel like they have an album ready; they will get excited and tell the world that they are about to go into the studio and an album shouldn’t be too far away….but then once recorded it may have not gone in the direction they had hoped or the songs aren’t portrayed in the right light; so they will scrap the sessions and go back to the drawing board (or sometimes get writers block due to the whole experience.). The have no obligation to tell the world that it didn’t come out the way they hoped. It is depressing to hear you talk this way; we are obviously living in a world of twitter and facebook where the world constantly wants to know what everyone is doing. Its his life to live the way he wants. Chill out.

What you seem to not understand is that just because a band goes in to record; this does not always equate to a release or album. Damien Rice announced he was doing the live recording sessions in Iceland…..he did not say “I am going to record my new album in Iceland and it will definitely be released in june 2012”. He just said that the sessions will be recorded! Bands do this all the time; they hope the outcome will be what they envisaged but a lot of the times it just doesn’t come out that way (due to performance, vibe, mistakes, quality or just not happy with the songs etc.)

You keep going on that “He promised”; but maybe you don’t understand promises. He never said “I promise a new album will be out….” He only said that he was recording, or travelling to spain and going to write the songs for his new album…..he is human. He is allowed to make mistakes and doesn’t need to promise anything to anyone. If he might have said something like “Im recording my new album and hoping to release it soon”; this is not a promise. This is a snapshot of his current mind frame and situation and I’m sure he would have every intention to do this….but in reality; things get in the way! HE DID NOT PROMISE ANYTHING! A band that I previously recorded and mixed told their fans that their album was coming out in June 2011…..it only just got released a few weeks ago. They didn’t report to their fans to explain the delay; the reason there was a delay was because they were so busy and working on other things.

Here’s a couple of quick answers (my interpretation):

Re: the filming/recording of his live concerts (bootlegs) - who said this is about money? I believe (from what I have read) that this has more to do with wanting the concert goers to listen and experience the music and not experience it through a lens. He wants people to be absorbed by the show….you cant do that whilst holding an iphone! Imagine playing a concert and instead of people enjoying it and listening; they are all holding phones and cameras into the air….I myself can understand that frustration!

Re: He is a commercial enterprise, is rich, spent 500k on a guitar and is in music for the money - He spent 500k on a guitar because it was to help the people of Haiti for charity! He is very charitable and is always speaking out for good causes. The reason why he spent this amount of money (from what I can gather) was because he got that money from royalties through the X factor when his song went big recently. He probably used that money for a good cause rather than buying another house, a fast car or feeding his own greed. If he was in music for just money; then why not play 200+ shows a year like coldplay or the foo fighters? Why not release an album every 2 years to get a constant stream of cash? He is in music because it’s his art form and is a release of expression….why else would he be such a perfectionist and not release album after album? It is such a cop out to say that he is after money because he sells his music. That is such a weak argument. People need to eat and live; he wants to support his lifestyle so he can continue with his art…..by selling his albums this has helped him achieve this lifestyle! All true artists sell there work; this allows them to continue their art. The day they start making art because they think that art piece/song is what people want to hear and will sell….then that is a different story. But Damien doesn’t do this….he creates art and sells it and a lot of people just happen to resonate with his songs. If he was just after money then why not make songs like coldplay or bring out albums every other year? His method does not take away from his integrity and if you feel that way then I deeply feel sorry for you and your cynical nature.

Re: “You dense moron” - its obvious that you are lacking an intelligent response by reverting to negative insults. Chill out man; I think you have been living in the world of forums for too long and need to get outside and see how the real world operates. People who use insults in an open conversation in the real world are usually lacking in intelligent response or are defending their own self esteem issues.

Re: Cobain being a “Piece of S*** heroin junky” - the dude battled with Bipolar tendencies and depression. Give the dude a break.

Re: the interview about lisa - sometimes people make mistakes, sometimes people tell others things that they shouldn’t because they get caught up in the moment. Are you telling me that you’ve never told anyone something you shouldn’t have because you got caught up in the moment. I’ve done this plenty of times. Some people get nervous when talking to certain people or when they are in a certain headspace and in these situations they can just start talking and don’t apply the off switch. Give the guy a break eh.

At the end of the day; you seem to think that every word he breathes is a promise and that you are entitled to know exactly when his plans change. If this is the way you live then I feel very sorry for you; as in the real world, the rest of us don’t operate like that (atleast I like to believe they don’t). I work within the industry and I know how artists and musicians work and it makes me really sad at the state of the world when the public feel like they need to know exactly when plans change for the artist or when they are going back on something they have said. They are musicians; they are not accountable to shareholders or customers. They are people; and I think you need to get some fresh air.

Enjoy
T-Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:36 PM   #150
mario_d
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Lloyd View Post
Mario_d; You seem to know very little about how musicians and artists work
Off to a splendid start making blind judgments of people on the internet.

Quote:
You seem to think that he is a business and not a person.
Damien Rice is a business. He used to have lots of employees until he started treating them like **** until they quit (Tomo) or he fired them (Lisa). He also had several members of his family on the Damien Rice payroll.

Quote:
I am a sound engineer and work with musicians and bands all the time.
And then they post the recordings on Youtube? And then when people ask about it they get all indignant and pissy and say they never said anything about making a new album?

Oh, then I guess your little story has no relevance here.

Quote:
You keep going on that “He promised”; but maybe you don’t understand promises.
Clearly you don't. When you say "I'm making a new album, come pay money to participate" and then deny having said it, you've broken the moral imperative of being truthful to your fans.

Quote:
A band that I previously recorded and mixed told their fans that their album was coming out in June 2011…..it only just got released a few weeks ago.
Oh wow, some band delayed an album by 8 months, therefore Damien is totally cool to act like a douche to his fans? PS: Damien posted songs on Youtube he said he would be releasing. That was FOUR YEARS AGO.

Quote:
Re: the filming/recording of his live concerts (bootlegs) - who said this is about money?
Damien told me that himself, face to face, on May 7, 2003. Its because if he let us record in the US it would get sold in Ireland by bootleggers.

Quote:
you cant do that whilst holding an iphone!
Damien hasn't toured since the Iphone was first released. Just let that one sink in for a minute.

Also, you lose a lot of credibility as an "engineer" if you think we've been recording live shows with a ****ing Iphone.

Quote:
If he was in music for just money; then why not play 200+ shows a year like coldplay or the foo fighters? Why not release an album every 2 years to get a constant stream of cash?
You disproved your own point. The fact he doesn't play music proves he's in it for the money. He can afford, right now, to pay half a million dollars for a guitar. Therefore, he doesn't need money, therefore he doesn't make music.

Foo Fighters and Radiohead have more money than they could spend in a lifetime. Yet they are still driven to release albums and tour. Because they're in it for MORE than the money.

Quote:
Re: the interview about lisa - sometimes people make mistakes, sometimes people tell others things that they shouldn’t because they get caught up in the moment.
OHHHHH, he got "caught up in the moment" of talking to a magazine scheduler, making an appointment to meet, going to that meeting, spending two hours at least (since the interview starts in media res and talks about him arriving over 90 minutes earlier) when he's got no new music or anything else to talk about. Yeah, that sounds totally spontaneous.

Quote:
At the end of the day; you seem to think that every word he breathes is a promise and that you are entitled to know exactly when his plans change.
Nope, just every PRESS RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT he makes.

Last edited by mario_d; 04-04-2012 at 01:39 PM.