Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 09-19-2004, 01:26 PM   #31
SilentNight
Eskimo Regular

thanks Bumpman, may be we will see it on DVD someday[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

They might be gods only be seen by the ones who can see[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

SilentNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 01:28 PM   #32
Donsie B!
Eskimo Charmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_larkin
thanks killian

who was that guy with the tshirt and the writing on it. twas a white tshirt. [img]smileys/smiley18.gif[/img]

ME!

4 drinks down and i just don't care,
5 in the morning,
6 stories up looking down,
7 still fighting,
8 times around but this time i wont drown!

Nightrocker- The Chalets
Donsie B! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 02:23 PM   #33
fmmc
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah650
hey guys, just back there! One of the best days in a long time.... the concert was beyond fantastic and we hung around for ages after and met damien and lisa!!![img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

were you 1 of the girls with black hair that knew the kid who came over from England?I was the one wearing the mayo jersey!!
Old 09-19-2004, 02:45 PM   #34
fmmc
Eskimo Friend

i got to meet all the band after the gig too.there are all so nice!![img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img] Edited by: fmmc
Old 09-19-2004, 03:17 PM   #35
mesmer
Eskimo Baby

setlist in order was:

delicate, volcano, grey room, i remember, eskimo friend, be my husband (by lisa), woman like a man, blower's daughter, cold water/hallelujah. ENCORE: seven nation army (by vyvienne + shane no drums), cannonball, professor & la fille danse, prague, insane (beginning), blower's daughter part II.

[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2004, 04:49 PM   #36
Hannah650
Wee Wils

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah650
hey guys, just back there! One of the best days in a long time.... the concert was beyond fantastic and we hung around for ages after and met damien and lisa!!![img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

were you 1 of the girls with black hair that knew the kid who came over from England?I was the one wearing the mayo jersey!!

Ah that was you?? You're in my photos, not much else is but the back of yer head actually! Nah that wasnt me, we were at the back row of seats - i was wearing cream jacket&jeans, have red hair!

Pinks, im pretty sure you were in the seat right in front of me! Took ages for me to realise who you were but once i did i was too scared to say anything...[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2004, 04:54 PM   #37
Bumpman

i was in the front row centre seat, wearing my pajamas, also i was the first person in the queue, and the first person to run down the street after damien like a loon...

he has a nice hat...
Old 09-19-2004, 05:06 PM   #38
Hannah650
Wee Wils

oh bumpman were u one of the ones who laughed at us walkin back down the sreet once we got our tickets??

BTW whats with the hat??[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2004, 06:50 PM   #39
Aime
Eskimo Regular

it was a nice hat!!

i was wearing a purple-ish shirt thing and a grey tshirt that says "i <3 music" but then it got real warm inside so i was wearing a black string top,

anyone who was in the crowds of people who ran after him i was the girl who told him i loved him [img]smileys/smiley9.gif[/img]

afterwards i couldnt believe i said it... i nearly died of embarrassment! ah well, i'll never get to say it to him again so....

and fmmc you were sitting a few seats over from me (i noticed the mayo jersey!)

GGRRR!! i KNEW i should've hung around afterwards to meet him... oh well... hopefully there'll be other oportunities (which contrasts with my above statement...) im tired and confused!
Old 09-19-2004, 07:09 PM   #40
Hannah650
Wee Wils

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aime

it was a nice hat!!

fair enough, didnt see it myself like so...
Old 09-19-2004, 07:28 PM   #41
Donsie B!
Eskimo Charmer

likewise..
4 drinks down and i just don't care,
5 in the morning,
6 stories up looking down,
7 still fighting,
8 times around but this time i wont drown!

Nightrocker- The Chalets
Donsie B! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 07:35 PM   #42
Hannah650
Wee Wils

donsie i kept an eye out for u and your tshirt...were nowhere to be seen![img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2004, 08:07 PM   #43
Bumpman

it was a very nice hat, i think i'll hunt around dublin for one... i need a nice hat
Old 09-19-2004, 08:08 PM   #44
pamela
Eskimo Regular

so ...tell me, what was this hat like ! ?
Old 09-19-2004, 09:57 PM   #45
Miss Pink
Eskimo Regular

i recorded it!!![img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]i had my hair down, beside a girl with her hair up and a big flower in it. Little beige skirt and my batman hoody. All our friends were there, we had 3 seats and 5 of us sat in them.

For the pp, in the queue outside we were the louds kids sitting on the ground when it was pissing and hiding under a little girly coat. There are pics to come!
Old 09-19-2004, 10:05 PM   #46
Hannah650
Wee Wils

ah yeah that was you then!! I was directly behind u pinks, my friend was the one annoyingly singing along to cannonball! Ah i shouldv said hello 2 u,dammit!
Old 09-19-2004, 10:08 PM   #47
Miss Pink
Eskimo Regular

ah its ok!! but as u could see i was fidgting alot, i had to make sure it was recording properly! And it did but i still gotta convert it to cd. ah u prob heard us outside queuing up! We were so loud!!
Old 09-19-2004, 10:10 PM   #48
Hannah650
Wee Wils

yeh you barely moved once! Think i noticed your loudness, fair enough though - excitement and all that! We were stickin out like sore thumbs with our northern accents[img]smileys/smiley9.gif[/img]

BTW since that was u, i now know what your real name is....[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2004, 10:12 PM   #49
Miss Pink
Eskimo Regular

pm me!
Old 09-19-2004, 10:15 PM   #50
Miss Pink
Eskimo Regular

nah we were loud for so many different reasons! it wasnt exceitment! we were just gettin wet and our tall male friend was hogging our coat!
Old 09-19-2004, 10:21 PM   #51
Hannah650
Wee Wils

ah i get ya now. How did u all sit so long on top of each other in there though? My neck was broke from how i was sittin - perfect view of him though[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2004, 10:24 PM   #52
Miss Pink
Eskimo Regular

erm im not sure how we managed it but we did! It envolved coats placed where chairs digged into, sitting on laps and squishing......oh and to the girl i was sitting next to on my left with the lip piercing, who ever you are im sorry i was all up against you, i was squished! [img]smileys/smiley9.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2004, 12:17 AM   #53
seattlefan
Eskimo Baby

<----- Jelious, im only going to be 18 for just another few months wish damien did one of those in the states... If only i were much richer id fly to Ireland for that show
seattlefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 04:27 PM   #54
indigoangel
Eskimo Regular

mmmm a fantastic gig!! was keeping my out for eskimos, but not too many to be seen. met donsie and diarmo though [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img] joined bumpman queing around 12:30, saw damo before he went in [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

i was the girl wearing all green - green pants, green jumper, and light green jacket. was sitting in the front row beside bumpmans little sister. mindblowing stuff, got toally lost in the music. cant believe i didnt hang around with ya afterwards bumpface, you king of hob nobbing bumping into damien once again! [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

only after getting back from dublin, the partying started soon after the gig and now im work out, but happy [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2004, 04:45 PM   #55
Bumpman

it really was a nice hat...
Old 09-20-2004, 04:49 PM   #56
indigoangel
Eskimo Regular

indeed it was, maybe ill buy you one for christmas [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2004, 04:53 PM   #57
Bumpman

no you won't, i'm getting one on October 2nd, which is the next time i'm in dublin (it also happens to be national BellX1 day).
Old 09-20-2004, 04:54 PM   #58
Lemonhead
Eskimo Regular

what kinda hat is it?![img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2004, 04:56 PM   #59
indigoangel
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpman
no you won't, i'm getting one on October 2nd, which is the next time i'm in dublin (it also happens to be national BellX1 day).

youre right, i most likely wont - although you never know what will happen if you ever eat that plate of money! [img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]theres a national bellX1 day???
Old 09-20-2004, 04:58 PM   #60
indigoangel
Eskimo Regular

lemonhead, never saw you at the gig!! i was looking out for you. it was one of those wooly hats that have ear flaps - kinda like youd expect to see a himalayan shepard wearing [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]did you have a nice time?