Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Musician Stuff

Old 02-05-2007, 07:36 PM   #1
robmcgrail
Lord of Lovely

Default Shelf

Hey, i just recorded a rough version of a new song i wrote last night. Its about how the expectaion on everybody, well, me. Gets to me, the expectation no matter what your doing, the fustration it brings. The depression. Anyway, thats as much as i will say on the song.

And nine, i know what you mean about getting someone to sing my songs for me. But i dont want that. Im not looking to be famous out of this, if people like it then good, but if someone else sings it, its not personel any more, its not mine, so i dont want that.

Its called shelf

www.soundclick.com/robmcgrail
robmcgrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:03 PM   #2
Tommy
Chilly Eskimo

Cant make out what your saying because you manage to whisper and mumble at the same time. At the end of the day you could be a reasonable song-writer for all I know. But the vocals are just so bad that it ruins every single thing you write.

It sounds harsh but your really selling short any potential song writing ability you may have by putting your vocals on the work.

Thom
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote