Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Other Music > Other Music

Old 09-20-2005, 04:39 AM   #31
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaking
oh didn't know that it was a response to that song! oh cool, that your ex was at the first farm aid! how did he get this pass?
i would love to send you some songs of the new album! maybe when i just send my favourites it would be okay for your hard drive?
that would be very nice christian thank you! i'll try to clear some space

yeah that line in the lynyrd skynyrd song "hope neil young will remember.. southern man don't need him around anyhow"

my ex was a communications major and did his internship with public access cable tv and they got him the press pass.. i have some pics he took of neil but unfortunately he wasn't such a great photographer...

oh btw i havent forgotten the troubador gig i promised you but my burners on the fritz.. may have to send the comp into gateway for repair. at this point it might end up a christmas present but i haven't forgotten
SisterMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 10:31 AM   #32
dramaking
King of Pain

oh i didn't know that line of the song! tse...but i never liked the song! so now i have another reason for it!
can you put the photos online? would love to see them!
and don't worry about the troubador gig! just take your time and send it whenever it's possible for you!
Old 09-21-2005, 02:33 AM   #33
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaking
oh i didn't know that line of the song! tse...but i never liked the song! so now i have another reason for it!
hee hee

aww christian i just got the songs you sent me thank you so much! just listened to no wonder is that classic neil or what?! i love it it's a social statement but personal too, neil always does that so well... i like the part about the bride... i'm going to listen to the tune with emmylou next!

i will post the pics of farm aid if i can find them.. they're somewhere in my closet and if i open the door i may be crushed from all the junk crammed in there but i'll try to find them (once again - crappy pics tho)
SisterMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 02:24 PM   #34
dramaking
King of Pain

i'm glad that you like the song, melissa! i really love that song! ...the bride and her love, seeking guidance from above...love the instrumental part after it!
haha you don't have to do it if it's too much work to find the pics!
i'll send you some more songs. if it's too muc hfor your harddisk, you have them at least in your mailbox!
Old 09-21-2005, 02:27 PM   #35
cille
creepycute

heard good things about the album, will try to find a torrent somewhere
Old 09-21-2005, 02:33 PM   #36
dramaking
King of Pain

you don't have to cille! i'll send you them, too!