Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 03-18-2006, 10:28 PM   #91
Beevers_uk
Esquimal Conducido Pasión

Location: In My Sugar Coated World, Filled With Angels And Love And Happiness And... And You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetzirah
i don't think sex is a bad thing at all. it can be quite enjoyable sometimes. i love to have good sex and i can't imagine having a lasting relationship, where i can't get satisfied. even if the person himself is the most lovely of all.

and i love kissing. i love physical contact in general with ppl i like. i love a nice hug and everything.

i once heard that the kiss itself comes form kinda the stoneage or so. there, the older ppl like the grandmother or the mother chew the food for the children, who could bite good enough yet or who had to develop the right digestion (when it is not quite build up yet with all the enzymes and so on) and pass it on to them then via mouth to mouth. kind of. that was somehow what i heard.
Awwwwwwwww Eskimo Kisses for everyone! I love eskimmo kisses (the proper ones by-the-by!)

Quote:
what pisses me off from time to time is that many people still are of the opinion that it is right for a man to have several women in a short time but not for a woman. i mean, that doesn't mean that i do it but still. i don't see why there should be made a difference.
Alot of my friends are like that, some of them even have several girls on the go at the same time! lol! I give them applause for being able to juggle it, but i dont respect them as much as i would if they didnt do that!

- Im Not Who You Think I am, I Slipped A Stranger Inside -
...~Noelie Mcdonnell~...
- You'll Be My Muse, And I'll Be Your Poet -
...~My Myspace Thingy~...
Beevers_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 01:52 AM   #92
Ranting Thespian
Eskimo Regular

I am just waiting for my Yoko (as I like to call it). Someone who is on the same wavelength as me, has the same enthusiasm for music, and creating music. Also, she would have a musical talent of their own (even if it's producing, but a part in music)

But then, to have them challenge me into doing better, and I do the same in return. To take our lives to the next level.

Not someone who is a clone of me, but my other half. Like we were whole, and someone split us up. We have faults both of us, slightly different than the other, but when together we compliment eachother. So the basics are the same, and when together the little things become part of the whole for both of us.

That is what John and Yoko had.

Now, many don't know about Yoko's musical talent. Apart from her avantgard stuff, she was classicaly trained on piano (and a few other instruments). If she wanted to, she could go to a piano and play Motzart.

So til then I will be asking, "will you be my yoko ono, will you follow me where ever I go, be my, be my, be my yoko ono, wough-ooooo."

(that's from the Barenaked Ladies song, Be My Yoko Ono, which yoko helped contribute clips for the music video, and likes the song too).
Ranting Thespian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 06:09 PM   #93
PenguinBoy
Appreciative Minion

Quote:
what pisses me off from time to time is that many people still are of the opinion that it is right for a man to have several women in a short time but not for a woman. i mean, that doesn't mean that i do it but still. i don't see why there should be made a difference.
doesn't bother me, maybe cos i'm a dude... i don't like the whole one night stand mentality. and negeativety towards women who act the same comes mainly from their female peers. I dissapprove with allot of people, but at the end of the day, it's up to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelle
in a lot of ways, i'm jealous at how liberated the males i know are about their sexuality. group masterbation is not out of the norm, by any means. the subject has come up with my close male friends, but never my close female friends, which just goes to show that perhaps i have some work to do as well.
aaahhh yuck, so much for it being private and personal... group masterbation? yuck!

infact, most of male friends, aren't anywhere as open as you see your's to be! it's like a big secret session when a dude talks about a girl sexually. the girls i know, however won't shut up about their sex lives.

if an eskimo friend, is infact a penis, then have we unwittingly given ourselves the title of a load of cocks?
Old 03-19-2006, 06:26 PM   #94
Beevers_uk

Location: In My Sugar Coated World, Filled With Angels And Love And Happiness And... And You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinBoy
doesn't bother me, maybe cos i'm a dude... i don't like the whole one night stand mentality. and negeativety towards women who act the same comes mainly from their female peers. I dissapprove with allot of people, but at the end of the day, it's up to them.
HAve you ever had a one night stand? I wonder what they are like!

I can see how sometimes they cant be avoided, for example when its the "right moment". Like you both have this mad chemical madness for each other, and you've just gotten out of seperate relationships, and you just want one night, one night. A night you know will be amazing, a night of pure, raw, sexual, mad, hot, intense, beautiful, deep passionate sex.

Your both craving one anothers passion, and its now or never. And you both start flirting, and jokin and laughin and that! And you have a few more drinks, and the flirting becomes petting, and stroking the knee. Then you look deep in to each otherrs eyes, (by accident) and you stare, and stare. Then BANG, your lips meet, and its like wow!

Then you do the business...

I wonder what thats like?

...~Noelie Mcdonnell~...
Old 03-19-2006, 07:02 PM   #95
samuelle
care bear stare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterMidnight
personally i've always thought the theory of the oedipus complex (well all freud's theories actually) was bollox because the crux of it revolves around penis envy..
amen. freud was cracked, certainly. i especially like how he explained away the objectification of women by men via the idea of the "castration complex" and the premise that boys logically deduce that girls had penises but they were removed as some sort of punishment.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:06 PM   #96
samuelle
care bear stare!

Quote:
aaahhh yuck, so much for it being private and personal... group masterbation? yuck!

infact, most of male friends, aren't anywhere as open as you see your's to be! it's like a big secret session when a dude talks about a girl sexually. the girls i know, however won't shut up about their sex lives.
maybe "group" is a bit of a stretch (though the term "circle jerk" certainly doesn't refer to female sexuality). more the case of two to three guys watching an adult film or something.

i think there is a huge difference between talking about something (which is traditionally gendered female) and doing something (which is traditionally gendered male).
Old 03-19-2006, 07:42 PM   #97
PenguinBoy
Appreciative Minion

does that mean all those "sleep-over" roumors were lies? i've heard some factual reports!

and carl, when i talk about one night stand, i'm talking about some of the blokes i know who just go out on a saturday night to get rat-arsed have sex with some random and wake up with a hangover and a smile. and that's just regular. i'm talking about it just being for sexual ends. i don't like that.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:48 PM   #98
Beevers_uk

Quote:
and carl, when i talk about one night stand, i'm talking about some of the blokes i know who just go out on a saturday night to get rat-arsed have sex with some random and wake up with a hangover and a smile. and that's just regular. i'm talking about it just being for sexual ends. i don't like that.
Ohhhhh, sorry!!

...~Noelie Mcdonnell~...
Old 03-19-2006, 11:35 PM   #99
Yetzirah
Eskimissima

Quote:
oh i don't like such an attitude at all. that degrades us girls/woman just to something similar as a plastic doll or whatever. or even less. sometimes this is really disgusting.