Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 04-15-2004, 03:11 PM   #61
Elf Wizard
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris
It does look like she just rolled out of bed.

that's what damien looked like, too (before he got bald)
Old 04-15-2004, 03:17 PM   #62
Elf Wizard
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by natekeegan

This is from my post at the damienrice.com message board. probably all old news, but here it is anyway.

I remember, first (and only) song played.
Lisa on vocals, good thing, since lately Damien has been playing it solo. I think she's jsut recovering from her cold, as she ever so slightly missed the high note on "want you here" cutting it a lil' short. The next time that part came around, she stayed low. Still, amazing performance. Damien has gotten so good live that i can't tell the difference between some live stuff and "O". Vyv, Tom, and Shane were the usual supporting crew. Letterman shook their hands after the song, telling Lisa she had a beautiful voice and also complimenting Vyv. Lisa was wearing just a T-shirt and jeans, but oh, how she was hot.
I think i've fallen in love.

[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]I'm in love with Lisa! [img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]... [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]... [img]smileys/smiley18.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 03:26 PM   #63
Elf Wizard
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanfan
thpught it was really cool of damien to give lisa the spotlight. my bet is that it was his choice to play one and not be interviewed given the crap they used to fill the airtime. was that torture or what watching thatdonkey and moronic "comedian"?lisa oh lisa just marry me.

[img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]