Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 08-31-2006, 09:00 PM   #1
ginandtonicc715
Eskimo Baby

Default Sheet music for Amie anyone?

Ok this might sound odd but I'm desperate and I figure this is the best place to ask for advice! I am getting married in October and have my heart set on using the instrumentals from Amie as the music I walk down the aisle to. My fiance and I are both huge Damien fans and the first night we spent together he played this song for me so it would mean a lot.

The ceremony musicians are NOT thrilled with the idea, esp. since I don't have sheet music. I've found guitar tabs for it online but I think they'll need music for the cello and violin as well. I thought maybe someone in here might know where to look or maybe have written some out themselves since you are all Damien fans. If anyone can help me even the tiniest bit I would appreciate it. I am desperate and would owe you all big favors someday if you can help.

Thanks again and sorry to bother you!
ginandtonicc715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 10:18 PM   #2
PenguinBoy
Appreciative Minion

i would winge at you for double posting, grr. but couldn't bring myself to, wot with u being a soon-to-be-wedded! Congradulations!

It'll be hard to find the score though. But if u can find some sort of cellist-violinist-wizz-kid that'd be perfect and easiest. Good luck either way.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:15 AM   #3
Miss Pink
Eskimo Regular

email the band, or Fiona, im sure they'll be willing to help