Originally Posted by FightthegdFight View Post

wow thank you for sharing these amazing photos
amyyhc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 06:32 AM   #122
tessalasset
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmineha View Post
I did meet a longtime fan who wasn't an Eskimo, she was great and even gave me suggestions on where to go the next day. There were two couples behind us in line that were pretty friendly. Sad I didn't get to meet anyone from here though.

Ahahah that was me! After you mentioned the forum I thought man, I really need to get on there more to get updated info. So thank you for that. I came on here and tried to register and it said this username was already taken, so I tried what I thought would have been my password back then and it worked! lol. I posted my videos a little earlier in this thread. Ended up getting in the front row!! It was pretty warm down there so I can only imagine how hot it must have been up in the balcony. So great meeting you and so glad you enjoyed it. I don't think it was my favorite Damien show ever, but definitely up there, and easily the best show I've seen all year.
tessalasset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 06:37 AM   #123
tessalasset
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by glo32 View Post
I am sorry but this makes no sense.
of course it is out of respect that people who were there don't share pubicly audio or video from the gig, in particular if asked not to.
But if you know which radio station it was for, why wouldn't you tell everyone? So we can keep an eye on that radio station or something...

I am sorry but if everyone on here was like "I know it, but there's a reason if other people don't" then this community would have die like 10 years ago.
I've been to a number of secret shows by this radio station, and the fact that their name wasn't plastered all over the room for everyone to see, and wasn't announced every five seconds, makes me wonder if this was an entirely different kind of event. All it says to me is they definitely didn't want the name out quite yet for some reason, and I'm going to respect that. I'll be sure to post back in here as soon as I see it being advertised. I am certain it will be played right before the album comes out, which isn't for a few weeks. They just needed to get his set while he was in town.

Question for the people there - was it just Damien doing his songs, or was he interviewed by any of the DJs?
Old 10-13-2014, 02:48 PM   #124
jasmineha
Wide eyed and hopeful..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessalasset View Post
Ahahah that was me! After you mentioned the forum I thought man, I really need to get on there more to get updated info. So thank you for that. I came on here and tried to register and it said this username was already taken, so I tried what I thought would have been my password back then and it worked! lol. I posted my videos a little earlier in this thread. Ended up getting in the front row!! It was pretty warm down there so I can only imagine how hot it must have been up in the balcony. So great meeting you and so glad you enjoyed it. I don't think it was my favorite Damien show ever, but definitely up there, and easily the best show I've seen all year.
Oh yay! I was bummed I didn't get to talk to you after the show but we were so lightheaded we kinda ran out. I can't believe you were in the front row! That's freaking awesome.
Old 10-13-2014, 05:29 PM   #125
tessalasset
Eskimo Regular

Yeah it helped that I didn't have anyone with me. There was one seat open between two couples. Worked perfectly. I also thought Gold Circle was only gonna be the first couple rows but I was hearing from people there that it went like ten rows back. Kinda weird. Guess they sold a lot more of them than I expected.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:48 PM   #126
eva_arg
Eskimo Regular

thanks for the pics/videos/reviews, everyone. Just now catching up on all the gigs and news
Old 10-14-2014, 04:08 PM   #127
irishsamurai
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskimo_prague View Post
Is The Box in the new album?
One of my favorites on the album. That set list must have been amazing btw
irishsamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:00 PM   #128
Closer27
Eskimo Baby

I found a great torrent with
The Box
Volcano
Trusty and true
And the small MFFF part.
I think they are the video's from Tessalasset, don't know if the torrent is.
Great video and sound.
Closer27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:20 PM   #129
glo32
Eskimo Regular

where is the torrent?
link please?
glo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:36 PM   #130
Closer27
Eskimo Baby

Here you go, didn't know if I could just post it here.

http://194.71.107.80/torrent/1119665...s_2014_(1080p)
Closer27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:47 PM   #131
glo32
Eskimo Regular

thanks
glo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 06:43 AM   #132
tessalasset
Eskimo Regular

Yeah those babies are mine. I posted a direct download link via wetransfer in this thread a few days ago if you don't feel like torrenting. I think the link is good for a couple more days. Enjoy! They were just taken on an iphone 5s, but they happened to put little speakers right in front of me at eye level, so I got excellent supplemented sound. Plus front row = no one in front of me to muffle it.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:03 PM   #133
eva_arg
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Yeah those babies are mine. I posted a direct download link via wetransfer in this thread a few days ago if you don't feel like torrenting. I think the link is good for a couple more days. Enjoy! They were just taken on an iphone 5s, but they happened to put little speakers right in front of me at eye level, so I got excellent supplemented sound. Plus front row = no one in front of me to muffle it.
thanks so much for sharing your videos. the torrent is not working for me but the wetransfer link is still available (on page 3 of this thread)
Old 10-15-2014, 04:45 PM   #134
melodie
mmm bop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acquadigio View Post
Trusty and True

My Favourite Faded Fantasy

all the recordings belong to tessalasset. you guys better be quick be4 they're removed again
holy crap, i'm just getting around to watching these now, i can't believe how incredible he sounds.
melodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 03:45 AM   #135
Dabstarnation
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Yeah it helped that I didn't have anyone with me. There was one seat open between two couples. Worked perfectly. I also thought Gold Circle was only gonna be the first couple rows but I was hearing from people there that it went like ten rows back. Kinda weird. Guess they sold a lot more of them than I expected.
Was that you next to me?!
Dabstarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:03 PM   #136
tessalasset
Eskimo Regular

HAH! Which one were you? I had a guy to my left and a girl to my right but never actually asked for names.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:44 PM   #137
Dabstarnation
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
HAH! Which one were you? I had a guy to my left and a girl to my right but never actually asked for names.
Was the guy on your left bald? LMAO! We were second row on the right side of the stage. I have long black hair, was sitting next to my very bald husband in a blue striped shirt. I just know we had ONE open seat between us and another couple and a woman came over to ask if it was taken, wondering if it was you!
Dabstarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 05:11 PM   #138
tessalasset
Eskimo Regular

Hahah no, not at all actually. I was in the front row off to the left. Lucky us single people tho! I was so stoked to have made it to the front row.