Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 06-10-2007, 07:23 PM   #151
bohs
Eskimo Baby

I havent gone through this entire thread but I just wanted to give my opinion on some of the things said.

Firstly (and I dont mean this in a bad way) but I would be very skeptical that this would take place because of Damiens workload if nuthin else.

It is a great idea and I really dont see any need for anyone being bitchy about it.If you dont have anything constructive to say then dont say anything. Turning the thread into 1 big arguement is going to end it before it begins.

As another idea how about trying to do it with diff artists.Maybe try Lisa or Viv and hold it at a place like the Ruby Sessions...etc
Old 06-10-2007, 07:50 PM   #152
Tommy
Chilly Eskimo

When I first read this thread I thought the idea was to have a big meet up where actual Eskimo's played on stage. I thought that was a doable and good idea.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 06:27 PM   #153
administrator
forum administrator

just glanced through this thread and there seems to be a lot of tension and name calling...so please stop that... we try to keep this forum friendly, so stop with the name calling and the negative vibes... thanks

administrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 07:20 PM   #154
Ricicle
Eskimo Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by administrator
just glanced through this thread and there seems to be a lot of tension and name calling...so please stop that... we try to keep this forum friendly, so stop with the name calling and the negative vibes... thanks
Well put Emmett!

R.

x
Ricicle is offline   Reply With Quote