Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 08-25-2004, 09:22 AM   #1
&soitis
Eskimo Baby

was at a ricer gig in killarney in january 2002 (best gig (out of 6) of his i have been at- it was like he was playing in my front room as we were on a couch right in front of him and there were only around 50 in total at the gig!) ... anyhow he said then that he had his angry album almostready to go and would release it in a few months cause 'he could' being in charge of his own lablel ... 2 and a half years later tho and still no release ... i know its because of the success of 'o' but still a wee bit disappointing as he 'has no interest in money' ... just hope his follow up isnt as dissapointing as david grays eventual follow up to 'white ladder' ... 'o' is still awsum tho after 2 and half years!!!!
&soitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 11:04 AM   #2
mestonf
Eskimo Regular

don't worry my friend be patient....the next one WILL come....( next spring sometime hopefully) and its gonna be good.......he's not going to turn it into a death metal album but i think he will show songs like Me,my yoke and I which are generally heavy....but saying that i can't imagine he won't include songs like.....grey room, nine crimes, it didn't take you long babe..stuff like that!
Old 08-25-2004, 10:34 PM   #3
cille
creepycute

oh yeah, it's been a long time alright! and yeah, i share your hopes of the follow-up to O not to be like dave gray's 'a new day at midnight'[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]