Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien's Gigs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #31
verenita
... trusty and true ...
 
verenita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Argentina
Posts: 6,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysler View Post
Regarding the DVDs - havent had time to take a look/cut together allthe recordings of the shows that i took. its approx. 50GB material (full three shows). I will upload them to dime sometime soon.
what about doing the old fashion "vine" among the EF, if it's allowed? it will take more time for sure, but the thrill of waiting for it to arrive and the excitement of getting it in your hands is priceless... isn't it?
__________________
["Read me your favourite line": "No podía sucederme nada peor –pensaba aquel amigo–: tengo el alma delicada."]
verenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #32
glo32
Eskimo Regular
 
glo32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,244
Default

vines are too old I think, they are slow and some people take ages in order to re-send the packages... plus, it costs money to send the dvd's from one part of the world to another... I think we should prepare the dvd's and then upload everything, so people can easily download and get the files as soon as possible... then we can also make a vine or send out copies to people that can't download or something like that... but i'd say the priority should be dimeadozen or similar...
glo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #33
cmigliaccio
Eskimo Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 127
Default

Thank you to all the wonderful Eskimos I shared those shows with. Firenze especially was maybe the most beautiful concert experience I've ever had (and I've had a lot). Easily worth the trip from NYC.

Very excited for the video footage! The Youtube videos I've seen so far have been quite excellent.
cmigliaccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #34
verenita
... trusty and true ...
 
verenita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Argentina
Posts: 6,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glo32 View Post
vines are too old I think
i know, i know... but, what can i say? i´m old fashion minded
__________________
["Read me your favourite line": "No podía sucederme nada peor –pensaba aquel amigo–: tengo el alma delicada."]
verenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:54 AM   #35
riodejanero
Eskimo Baby
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 23
Default

Hey guys, the uploads to my clips from the Firenze gig just completed last night, so here they are, I hope you like them, I also created a playlist on my YouTube account in case you want to watch them there. They're all in HD so it took a while to upload but I hope you find them useful, especially the folks who want to create DVDs of the tour.

YouTube playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ature=view_all

Raw HD files:

http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
riodejanero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:00 PM   #36
glo32
Eskimo Regular
 
glo32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,244
Default

thanks for all the links! especially those original HD files

Quote:
Originally Posted by verenita View Post
i know, i know... but, what can i say? i´m old [...]
glo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:05 PM   #37
verenita
... trusty and true ...
 
verenita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Argentina
Posts: 6,387
Default

^ what are you trying to say ragazza? that sounds so mean (yet true i´m about to turn 35 + 1 )
__________________
["Read me your favourite line": "No podía sucederme nada peor –pensaba aquel amigo–: tengo el alma delicada."]
verenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #38
verenita
... trusty and true ...
 
verenita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Argentina
Posts: 6,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by riodejanero View Post
Hey guys, the uploads to my clips from the Firenze gig just completed last night, so here they are, I hope you like them, I also created a playlist on my YouTube account in case you want to watch them there. They're all in HD so it took a while to upload but I hope you find them useful, especially the folks who want to create DVDs of the tour.

YouTube playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ature=view_all

Raw HD files:

http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...nce__Italy.mov
many many thanks i like your message at the end
__________________
["Read me your favourite line": "No podía sucederme nada peor –pensaba aquel amigo–: tengo el alma delicada."]
verenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:56 PM   #39
riodejanero
Eskimo Baby
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by verenita View Post
many many thanks i like your message at the end
You're all welcome, and thanks for accepting me in this forum as well. Also, I'm hoping to meet Eskimo Friends at future Damien gigs. I'm crossing my fingers, hoping he will stop by Cologne or somewhere in the NRW region of Germany soon.
riodejanero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:29 PM   #40
cmigliaccio
Eskimo Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 127
Default

Many many thanks! Excited to be able to relive this one.
cmigliaccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content copyright © EskimoFriends.com 2002-today. Special thanks to Damien, Lisa, Tomo, Shane & Vyvienne.