Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > www.EskimoFriends.com > Eskimo Friends Shop

Old 05-25-2007, 07:13 PM   #1
nolovenoglory
Eskimo Baby

Default Just a thought

While I'm passing time at work...

Has there ever been any discussion about possibley making each live show available for purchase/download here on this site? I know that Pearl Jam (among others) has been doing this for the last couple of years, charging $9.99 per show, and it's worked quite well.
nolovenoglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:07 AM   #2
Nine
Inuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolovenoglory
While I'm passing time at work...

Has there ever been any discussion about possibley making each live show available for purchase/download here on this site? I know that Pearl Jam (among others) has been doing this for the last couple of years, charging $9.99 per show, and it's worked quite well.
Whislt it sounds like a nice idea, I expect Damien would have something to say about bootlegs being sold for money on an unofficial site...
Old 05-26-2007, 06:55 PM   #3
nolovenoglory
Eskimo Baby

These are not unofficial versions at the PJ site. They are official copies, and the proceeds go directly to the band. You can check it out by doing a search for Pearl Jam bootlegs or by cleaverly seeking it out on their official web page.
nolovenoglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 08:14 PM   #4
Nine
Inuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolovenoglory
These are not unofficial versions at the PJ site. They are official copies, and the proceeds go directly to the band. You can check it out by doing a search for Pearl Jam bootlegs or by cleaverly seeking it out on their official web page.
Yeah but what I'm saying is this site is not affiliated in any way with Damien or his record company. It's an unofficial site. So I guess if you still want it to happen, you'd have to go ask the record company, not the eskimofriends.com admin.
x
Old 05-26-2007, 08:41 PM   #5
Wheels
Eskimo Enigma

Oh I don't know... admin might secretly be in control of the whole Damien machine...

Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 07:14 PM   #6
Nine
Inuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels
Oh I don't know... admin might secretly be in control of the whole Damien machine...