Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien's Gigs

Old 09-24-2014, 05:17 PM   #1
zburns12
Eskimo Baby

Default Chicago Ticket Idea

Hello everyone,

As anyone that tried to get tickets knows, it was a nightmare. I was in the market for two and after an hour and 10 minutes of trying got frustrated and selected 1 ticket. Of course, that went through. While I am beyond thrilled, my long time friend and lover of Damien informed me she would love to go. So...

Does anyone fit either of these categories?

1) Do you have two tickets together for the Chicago show for sale?

or

2) Do you have two tickets for the Chicago show that you are only using one of and would be willing to trade me your two for my one and money (of course) so that all three of us get in? I'll pay extra if your seats are better than mine or whatever you see fit.

I'm desperately trying not to drop $230 a ticket on stubhub, this is the only show I would even consider it for, but that would physically pain me to click the submit button on that payment.
zburns12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 08:29 PM   #2
Shillelagh
Eskimo Bro

You might try doing that outside the theatre. I'm sure someone will have to cancel last second and maybe you can swap with them then.
Shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:53 AM   #3
zburns12
Eskimo Baby

I'd love to bank on that. But it's a 7 hour drive for us and if I got her there and couldn't get two tickets together then I'd feel bad enough that I wouldn't go in without her and neither of us would see him.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:38 PM   #4
Elephant9
Eskimo Baby

I have two tickets and there's a chance my friend might bail. I'll keep you posted. Where's your seat?
Elephant9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 06:04 PM   #5
zburns12
Eskimo Baby

I really appreciate it! Definitely let me know. Unfortunately, I'm up in the balcony. Center balcony at least. Section 11 row K seat 3.

Like I mentioned if you have stellar seats and are still willing, i'll definitely pay you more or whatever you might request.