Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien's Gigs

Old 09-03-2005, 10:03 PM   #1
daisy lady
Daisy Lady

Default Salute to Damien Rice

Damien rice Salute!!
If you are a Uk resident and missing Damo at the moment then you need too read this..............18th november, Ady will be performing a Salute too Damien Rice, bringing all the poignant fragilty of songs such as "delicate" too the stage as well as the introduction of his own hauntingly powerful songs. Tickets are on sale at www.plinstonlive.com venue being held at Plinston Hall, Letchworth, Hertfordshire, nov. 18th.

A night not too be missed, SALUTING the music of the man we already adore and introducing the man we will also come to love, while I realise this is not Damo performing, Adys performance is something too behold, opening you up too a whole new world of music, while reminding you of the talent that is Damien, its a concert we will all be talking about for a long time too come.

Last edited by daisy lady; 10-06-2005 at 03:24 PM.
daisy lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 03:27 PM   #2
black mamba
Eskimo Baby

has he got the cello and others also?
black mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 07:34 PM   #3
Wheels
Eskimo Enigma

I hate misleading thread titles... I have no problem with you promoting a gig, but this is not a good way to do it... from the sounds of it the guy might be playing one damien cover... maybe... don't mislead people.

Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 02:43 PM   #4
daisy lady
Daisy Lady

Had not meant to be misleading, will fix the post title, but it is a salute to Damien and there will be far more than one song, I don't have the set list to hand but off the top of my head, The Professor, Sand, Woman like a man, Delicate, Cannon ball, Volcano, Cold Water, I remember, Amie, The Blowers Daughter...almost the entire O Album in fact. And no one would feel misled if they went, for any Damien fan, or music lover will be bowled over.
Old 10-19-2005, 02:48 PM   #5
daisy lady
Daisy Lady

Un fortunately although I can edit my post I cannot change the thread title, apologies, so I am afraid it is stuck at that, If I coulkd alter it, it would readLIVE GIG IN SALUTE TO DAMO sorry peeps