Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 07-26-2015, 12:12 AM   #1
NeoRice
Eskimo Baby

Default Damien to South America. October/2015

This was confirmed by Damien in Twitter/Instagram/Facebook.

"more news next week".
NeoRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 12:30 AM   #2
LisaHanniganChile
Eskimo Friend

This is amazing!

I really hope that confirm to Chile. But I also hope that smaller countries are included. Because if we think about it, it is very unfair that only some have the "right", practically, to see him.

But, well, like Los Prisioneros said: "Latin America is a little town to the south of United States". ¡Los últimos seremos los primeros!

Gracias, Neo.

Last edited by LisaHanniganChile; 07-26-2015 at 10:36 PM.
LisaHanniganChile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 07:25 PM   #3
verenita
... trusty and true ...

there´s a thread on the gig forum, but thanks for posting neo! i can barely wait to hear more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaHanniganChile View Post
I really hope that confirm to Chile. But I also hope that smaller countries are included. Because if we think about it, it is very unfair that only some have the "right", practically, to see him.

But, well, like Los Prisioneros said: "Latin America is a little town to the south of United States". ¡Los últimos seremos los primeros!
i wouldn´t say the "right", it´s more like the chance... and unfortunately, that happens everywhere we only have to wait and see

i´m not sure if i understand your quote
Old 07-26-2015, 10:45 PM   #4
LisaHanniganChile
Eskimo Friend

Creo que si es un "derecho". Y no lo digo culpando a ningún país, pues obviamente no es responsabilidad de las personas, ni de los fans de Damien, ni de Damien. Pero es un hecho que para las productoras Sudamérica siempre es visto como la última opción.
Además, una gira en "Sudamérica" no abarcará a todos los países. De hecho, lo más seguro es que sean incluidos Colombia, Chile, Argentina y Brasil; y, si bien, me veo favorecida por ser chilena, es muy triste que fans de países más pequeños no lo puedan ver. No sé.
Habrá que esperar, sí, y será precioso, sí, pero habrán personas muy tristes y eso me deprime un poco.

Saludos cordiales.
LisaHanniganChile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 12:08 AM   #5
verenita
... trusty and true ...

i sent you a pm i may have misinterpreted what you meant about "having the right". let´s keep our fingers for the south american tour

Tags
damien rice, south america, tour