Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Everything Else > Everything Else

Old 06-08-2005, 11:37 PM   #61
Tess
Eskimo Regular

[quote=Juzzza]The girl I am with now...

We were lying in bed one night, after an awesome night, we had laughed loads, had a great time and were just chilling out, cuddlin' and smooching.

I said 'You know what, if I don't love you right now, then I am terrified of what falling in love must be like... I think you are amazing.'

hey wow thats pretty similar to how my bf told me last week! aww i like this thread!! and now im in a lovey mood

I love u guys!!!!!

Sometimes the HEART should follow the MIND

Sometimes the HEART should tell the MIND to STAY AT HOME and STOP INTERFERING
Tess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 02:36 PM   #62
maccas81
Eskimo Ladies Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienna
you and me both sweetheart you and me both...maybe we should be bitter and twisted together!!
sounds like a plan, v!
Old 06-29-2005, 04:38 PM   #63
Beevers_uk
Esquimal Conducido Pasión

Location: In My Sugar Coated World, Filled With Angels And Love And Happiness And... And You.

What about gettin your partner out on to your balcon, and havin a real nice meal, some music candles, and that. and then after get her to look down in to the garden and have I love you spelt out with Little, twinkly lights!!

- Im Not Who You Think I am, I Slipped A Stranger Inside -
...~Noelie Mcdonnell~...
- You'll Be My Muse, And I'll Be Your Poet -
...~My Myspace Thingy~...
Beevers_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 05:37 PM   #64
cille
creepycute

... or a winther variation: pee the words in the snow

...i dunno, i think i'd find it pretty romantic - and impressive
Old 06-29-2005, 05:48 PM   #65
Beevers_uk

Location: In My Sugar Coated World, Filled With Angels And Love And Happiness And... And You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cille
... or a winther variation: pee the words in the snow

...i dunno, i think i'd find it pretty romantic - and impressive
LOL

...~Noelie Mcdonnell~...
Old 06-29-2005, 06:24 PM   #66
Aisling
Mel is so hot right now

i love being in love.
Old 06-29-2005, 06:38 PM   #67
Beevers_uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
i love being in love.
Awwww

...~Noelie Mcdonnell~...
Old 06-30-2005, 12:46 AM   #68
~ Katie ~
Lady Lola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beevers_uk
What about gettin your partner out on to your balcon, and havin a real nice meal, some music candles, and that. and then after get her to look down in to the garden and have I love you spelt out with Little, twinkly lights!!
Wow...that sounds real nice! But saying that, if somebody actually done all that for me I dont know if I would be touched or freaked out!! It sounds really nice in speech...if you get me...but in real life....I dont know!!!
I prefer the simple things!! And defintly not to full on! Espesially if the 2 people involved havent been together for a very long time...there is the risk of losing that person by being 2 full on!!
Ok..I'm probebly after ruining it on everyone now...dont mind me...continue!

by the by..I do think this is a very sweet thread...and believe it or now I was thinking about starting a thread up on love..but wasnt sure...and then I saw this..........maybe its a sign!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Katie ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:48 AM   #69
~ Katie ~
Lady Lola

Oh..and Beevers...you sound like suuuuch a romantic type of person by all these posts and the "awwwwws" etc...lol!!!!! Tell us the most romantic thing you have done for someone!! Im sure there has to be one!!!

Old 06-30-2005, 11:18 AM   #70
Beevers_uk

Hmmmm i dont know. Its not to romantic, but its the only one i can remember seen as its like 12.18!!
I once took a girl (a friend) to an italian resteraunt up in the Pueblo, my parents know the owner, so they got them to open it up when they were normally shut!So it was just us two! anyway this resteraunt is sooo quint(sp), in the middle of it there is a HUGE fire place that was lit, and it was all dark and lit by candles!! Anywho, we had a nice meal, few bottles of wine laughed and that.
After that it took her to 'Castillo Bil-Bil' its a little castle just above the baech, and over looks the sea and the plam trees!!!
And we sat there and talked for hours and hours, and nobody was around, it was so quiet!! We just listened to the waves breakin, and the stars twinkilin!! After a while we wentback to her house, and went to her pool, and we just sat round it drinkinwine, and listenin to music. She has a heated pool and all the steam was rising of it, so it looked like fog/mist!!! And we just sat on her chair swing thing, and drank wine and talked! Then we got in the pool, and thats my cue to stop!!!

...~Noelie Mcdonnell~...
Old 07-01-2005, 12:54 AM   #71
PenguinBoy
Appreciative Minion

That's the worst cliffhanger ever!! tell me more beevers! i must live my life through you!
Quote:
there is the risk of losing that person by being 2 full on!!
i indeed have been a perpetrator of the above crime. i thought girls wanted romantic. so i went for it, and the next thing i know the girl is making me feel like a creepy pervert. Though i am known to get it right every now and then *winks*

foot massage, tis the way.

And beevers man! that's stupidly cool! Try setting that story in england and it changes slightly.

Restaurant: i doubt anyone would keep a descent one open,
Castle above the beech: it'd be freezing, windy and it'd more than likely rain.
Swimming pool: who has a swimming pool?

most romantic thing i've done is kissed someone in the moonlight
Old 07-01-2005, 12:58 AM   #72
Rovena
what will you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinBoy
Nothing really beats that one!

Rovena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 01:14 AM   #73
~ Katie ~
Lady Lola

Penguin boy..some girls do like Romance..How old are you if you dont mind me asking?!
Just remember though that if your not sure that she's the "romantic" type of girl that you shouldnt go for it...unless you have known her for a long time...and at least that way there would be no akwardness about it..you know!?

And yeah...Beever...that sounds sweet....Didnt know you were from Spain..I was like ah he must be making this up...I figured that you were from Ireland or England! If that were to happen here...like Penguin Boy said...it would DEFINTLY not work! haha! Imagine, the wwind would be blowing the sand into your eyes and everything!!
And that sounds like a hell of a lot of bottles you guys went through! haha!

Yeah I kissed someone under moonlight before too!! I forgot about that until now! It is actually romantic thinking back!

Old 07-01-2005, 09:52 AM   #74
Hendrik
Teddy Daniels

Ah well, I dunno...
Hendrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:04 AM   #75
Beevers_uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinBoy
That's the worst cliffhanger ever!! tell me more beevers! i must live my life through you!

i indeed have been a perpetrator of the above crime. i thought girls wanted romantic. so i went for it, and the next thing i know the girl is making me feel like a creepy pervert. Though i am known to get it right every now and then *winks*

foot massage, tis the way.

And beevers man! that's stupidly cool! Try setting that story in england and it changes slightly.

Restaurant: i doubt anyone would keep a descent one open,
Castle above the beech: it'd be freezing, windy and it'd more than likely rain.
Swimming pool: who has a swimming pool?

Resteraunt in my oldtown.... Hmmm. In my old town theres another faboulous resteraunt, italian on the prom thats really quaint!!
Castel... there is a old light house on top of the cliffs about 10 mins drive from the resteraunt.
Swimmin pool... Well the bath tub, which is always good!! hehe

Yeah foot massages are nice, if they have nice feet!!

...~Noelie Mcdonnell~...
Old 07-02-2005, 09:18 PM   #76
Uno- X
Eskimo CSI

h yes last night was deadly, me, my irish rover Alan and his mates went for a drink in Doyles in Dublinand at 3 am we thght we' d leave that club. those mates disapreared somwhere so me and alan went for a sroll along the liffey. that ended up in spendin all night in the docklands lyin on a hard ground..cuddlin kissin...was funny..people were passin by starin at us...but gawd..the best night I' ve ever had! yep dublin loves me! and I love it to! Rock on!

Uno- X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 09:28 PM   #77
Beevers_uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uno- X
h yes last night was deadly, me, my irish rover Alan and his mates went for a drink in Doyles in Dublinand at 3 am we thght we' d leave that club. those mates disapreared somwhere so me and alan went for a sroll along the liffey. that ended up in spendin all night in the docklands lyin on a hard ground..cuddlin kissin...was funny..people were passin by starin at us...but gawd..the best night I' ve ever had! yep dublin loves me! and I love it to! Rock on!
Awwwwwwwwwwww

...~Noelie Mcdonnell~...
Old 07-03-2005, 11:51 PM   #78
flyaway
Eskimo Geek

Well, I've only been in love once. It was a huge mistake, and I never remember the first time we said we loved eachother. Looking back it never seemed that important, but in the end it hurt me so much. I've sworn never to love again. Sorry to put a bitter downpour on your happy thread there!
flyaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 12:00 AM   #79
Beevers_uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaky
Well, I've only been in love once. It was a huge mistake, and I never remember the first time we said we loved eachother. Looking back it never seemed that important, but in the end it hurt me so much. I've sworn never to love again. Sorry to put a bitter downpour on your happy thread there!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

...~Noelie Mcdonnell~...
Old 07-04-2005, 12:26 AM   #80
flyaway
Eskimo Geek

Quote:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww
Awww! thank youuu! x
Old 07-04-2005, 12:35 AM   #81
Beevers_uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaky
Awww! thank youuu! x
No Prob!! Hope you like it here

...~Noelie Mcdonnell~...
Old 07-04-2005, 01:17 AM   #82
flyaway
Eskimo Geek

Quote:
No Prob!! Hope you like it here
I certainly do! It's the internet thing that is currently monopolising all my time! Hope none of you mind my excessive postage!
Old 07-04-2005, 03:07 AM   #83
Shaftage
Eskimo Philosophicalizer

Awwwww.....These are very Touching while being very Eye-Opening to the Human Soul!..........But Does no one have a story (or the nads (or ovaries to talk about someone that they are no longer with?..................

My Ex Jess,.......well to put it mildly......was an amazing being!.......
I still feel that I am a better person for even participating in a relationship as deep as ours. To the point.........(I tend to wander)........We had been dating for several months, and we both had exclaimed that it was almost like we knew each other all along........I was visiting with her on her dinner break, once we finished eating.....she was going back to work, she leaned in for a quick kiss, and during the withdraw the words, "I love you baby" seemed to flow out of MY mouth (I was quite shocked.....I never say "I love you") with amazing ease.
Without skipping a beat she swept back to me and kissed me a more passionate kiss than even the great romantics will ever speak of........and said "I've loved you since our 2nd date".......We became engaged, only to part several months later and now haven't spoken for almost 9 months.........

I have heard (by mutal friends and ex schoolmates) that she is miserable and used me as a measure for her most recent relationships. (read as "failures") ......I'm not sure that either of us will find that right one......or have we and tossed eachother away?....
Shaftage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 03:30 AM   #84
Cali
Vegetable Eskimo

i wish i was a romantic person, but i know i'm not. it's not that i'm an iceberg but to me flowers and those kind of things just don't make it. to me nothing beats good conversation
Cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 05:52 PM   #85
Hendrik
Teddy Daniels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali
i wish i was a romantic person, but i know i'm not. it's not that i'm an iceberg but to me flowers and those kind of things just don't make it. to me nothing beats good conversation
Okay, so let's talk then...

Hendrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 02:55 AM   #86
~ Katie ~
Lady Lola

Shaftage!? Why dont u call her up! Even have a chat or something! You cant throw something so good awat! You dont want to end up regretting it!

Old 07-05-2005, 04:08 AM   #87
minneken1911
Eskimo Regular

Update:

Two days ago, my boyfriend Will and I finally said those words to each other. I regret that we did it over the phone though, but that was all my fault. I was too chicken to say in person.

On Thursday and Friday I finally got to see him again. We had been apart since April 20 when he went away to army bootcamp. Thursday was Family Day where we, his family and I, got to spend the day with him (11am to 8:30pm). We had been writing letters to each other and in one of them I wrote that I was wondering if maybe I loved him but that I didn't know for sure because I had never been before and didn't know how to know when you love someone. He's my first guy, first kiss, first everything. Anyway, about halfway through the day, we were walking, holding hands and he leaned close to my ears and asked in that sweet sexy way, "So, you still think you love me?" I froze and just stared at the ground as we walked, not answering his question because I knew that if I even opened my mouth, I would start to cry. The rest of the day, he kept bringing it up again, and still I couldn't say it. I almost did as we were saying goodbye for that day, but then I felt the tears come and then just buried my face in his chest instead until they subsided and then kissed him.

The next day was graduation day, where we only got to be with him for less than two hours. At the end, after he and his family cried and said their goodbyes, we were left alone to say ours. We were standing under a tree by his barracks. We hugged and he said "You never answered my question." I took a pause and said "I think you know what the answer is." He then said that he wanted to hear it from me. I wanted to say it so badly, but I didn't, and I'm so kicking myself for that now. That would've been the best time to say it. Instead, I hugged and kissed him. Some sergeants saw what we were doing, and yelled at us giving him a warning. There's no fraternizing in the army. I got scared, pulled away from him, said goodbye, and left him under the tree.

So, I left Will without saying what I really needed to say to him, knowing I probably wouldn't see him again until September. That day and the next, I just kept regretting what I did and didn't do, and cried incessantly (literally) over missing him so badly. Then on Saturday he called and asked me again. I said I didn't want to answer because it seemed so impersonal to do it over the phone (duh, who's fault is that?). Then he asked me to just say yes or no, and I said yes. He asked, "how much?," and I answered in a broken voice because I was starting to cry "so much," and then I sobbed like a baby. I told him that the reason I couldn't say it to him when we were together was because I felt like crying everytime I even thought about saying it. Then, he told me he loved me.

It felt good to finally let that out, but it by no means makes the separation easier. The sad thing is we've spent more time apart than we've spent together since we had only been together just shy of a month before he left. We've still got 12 more weeks to go before he finally gets to come home. I'm used to waiting though. I've waited 21 years to find someone so, 12 more weeks isn't so bad in comparison.
Old 07-05-2005, 04:10 AM   #88
minneken1911
Eskimo Regular

Shaftage, that sounds so sad. I think if you care for her, you should get back in contact with her. She shouldn't have to be miserable like that.
Old 07-05-2005, 05:26 PM   #89
Shaftage
Eskimo Philosophicalizer

We tried being friends a month or so after the break-up, she would stop by or call (said she liked the way I listened) but it was an awkward friendship as we had both tried dating.....but her new bf,(and his family) didnt like that too much, as one might imagine. I spoke with a girl who used to be her best friend......
she told me that jess is now preg by her bf (I hope he didnt dump her) but she has since moved and her father, being a pastor, didnt like us living together wouldnt tell me where she lives......so I'm pretty sure that any chance for a re-kindle, so to speak is OTQ (Out of The Question)
Not sure that I would want to get back together, no matter how hard you try you can never make it the same.......I did write some good songs/poems out of the whole deal.........Im sure we have both learned from all of this.......and being a person of optimistic tendencies.....I think everything will work out for the best.
I know I am a better person for experiencing all of this........and will continue to use these life lessons to grow and evolve into a much deeper being.

sorry for sad post all........was not intent.......but they say it tis better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.........
Shaftage is offline   Reply With Quote