Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Everything Else > Everything Else

Old 09-04-2014, 08:07 PM   #1
Nine
Inuit

Default Doop de doop

What's kickin' eskies? I am rekindling my love for Damien's live sets after a long break. Youtube is my friend.

What are y'all up to?
Old 09-06-2014, 08:27 AM   #2
verenita
... trusty and true ...

volunteering in west cork at the minute
a little bit older and less naive, i suppose. still in love with the little fella and terribly excited about him being on the pitch again
nice to see you back!

Last edited by verenita; 09-09-2014 at 12:15 AM.
verenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:03 PM   #3
dawno
just mildly free

Happy belated birthday, Verenita!!! Hope you had a great day!

Love your profile pic... we were in Ireland this summer and fell in love with it... cannot wait to go back. My husband has decided that he wants to retire to Kinsale (even though his family hails from Dingle in County Kerry) Not quite ready for that, but hope it can become a dream realised.

Our Euro trip was the highlight of our summer - three weeks in Ireland / England capped off with a Pearl Jam show in Leeds. Off to see Spoon on Wednesday and have a few more shows lined up before we see Pearl Jam again in Cincinnati for their fall tour kickoff on Oct. 1. As a die hard U2 fan, I cannot wait til Tuesday, when supposedly, their new single will debut to be followed by a record release in Oct, and tour announcement in Dec. So excited about new Damo music, hopefully the record will be released in the US at the same time. Keeping fingers crossed that he plays a few gigs in NYC, can't believe it's been almost 7 years to the day that I last saw him at The Wamu at MSG!
dawno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:20 AM   #4
verenita
... trusty and true ...

thank dawno i´m delighted to read you had such an amazing time! dingle is my favourite place in the world when i came to ireland on holidyas i fell in love too... i worked my arse off really hard and three years laters i came back to live here for a while (or for good). i hope you can make it as well.

i´ve been to kinsale and it´s beautiful alright... but dingle is beyond beauty, imho.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:24 AM   #5
verenita
... trusty and true ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
What's kickin' eskies? I am rekindling my love for Damien's live sets after a long break. Youtube is my friend.

What are y'all up to?
happy birthday. i hope you had a good one!