Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Everything Else > Introduce Yourself

Old 11-03-2014, 06:21 PM   #1
meh
Eskimo Baby

Default Previously of DR.com forum!

Hello!
I used to be a member of the DR.com forum (does anyone even remember it??!) before it was closed down. I had registered here as it was far more informative and reliable!

I first heard of Damien in '04 and have loved his music since. I thought to hop over here and check if anybody had any inkling if he will have any more gigs in the UK?

I have longed to see a full show but Damien is so flipping elusive!! Luckily, I did get the chance to catch him at T in The Park in '07. I had to be brave as my friends were desperate to watch Snow Patrol and I hesitated not wanting to be alone but mentally put my foot down and scuttled off to see Damo. I was scared and happy, peering at Damo only through the gap made by the necks of two tall people (giraffes in men-costumes).

I'm always slow to find out about new gigs or small festivals that he's playing or I live too far away for last minute gigs.. so, does anyone think he might come back or am I going to have to start travelling aimlessly in hope of a 'Tonight!' gig poster swirling in the wind and slapping onto my face with hopeful urgency like the hug of a long lost friend..?

Ever hopeful, meh
meh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 06:46 PM   #2
verenita
... trusty and true ...

very welcome!
Old 11-20-2014, 11:32 AM   #3
Wheels
Eskimo Enigma

Welcome

Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote