Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 04-26-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
Polar
Eskimo Friend

Default Ever had a Damien - related dream?

I have. It was me, him, and Ben Folds in a maze outside a posh house. Me and Ben played the piano together, so Damien got jealous and stormed off, and then got lost in the maze, so we rescued him.

Any of you?
Polar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:25 PM   #2
Ligi
Adore Adore

Yes, he was having tea and cookies in my garage. Wierd thing is I didnt have any tea and I also dont have a garage.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:13 PM   #3
Nine
Inuit

All the time, I'm frequently dueting with him infront of thousands of people.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:21 PM   #4
audity
High-Five Eskimo

I had a dream that I was climbing the Himalayan mountains and Damien was a monk in a Nepalese monastery. The weird thing was that it wasn't a Buddhist monastery, it was Franciscan.

"Don't worry, ma'am...I've got permits for these."
-The Todd

"For everything that's lovely is
But a brief, dreamy, kind delight."
-William Butler Yeats (1865-1939), Irish poet, playwright
audity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 04:58 AM   #5
A Lonely Soldier
Eskimo Baby

Default re

i had a lisa related dream and it was eerie...

she was singing during a mass in my parish. afterwards i talked to her and somehow her and i ended up at her house in ireland. (she lived on a farm that was right behind a highway. i know, weird.) i dont remember any other details besides when i adressed her on the rumors about leaving damien. (this was right when the rumors started that she may be leaving damien and the band.) unfortunately, she told me the rumors were true. and of course my dream (which i consider a nightmare) transcended into reality
A Lonely Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:36 AM   #6
cille
creepycute

I have had plenty eskimo friend dreams (ie, just the other night I dreamt that Marloes visited in a red Fiat ), but I don't remember having a damien dream.
Old 04-27-2007, 10:20 AM   #7
happy2bhere
Eskimo Regular

I've had a couple but can't remember much about them now. I do remember that we were in a rowing boat at one point and that we were very chilled and happy - ahhh!
happy2bhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:08 AM   #8
Dean C
Eskimo Regular

Not one that I could repeat!
Dean C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 01:28 PM   #9
Emelie
I drank a lavalamp...

Yup. he played at my old school and I was like the only one there who cared about the music which made him talk to me afterwards!
Emelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 02:15 PM   #10
ste_swann
Stupidest Eskimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emelie
Yup. he played at my old school and I was like the only one there who cared about the music which made him talk to me afterwards!
Ahah in December dreamt he cae to my school and started playing Eskimo in front of my classmates, and I sang with him...it was amazing!
Old 04-27-2007, 09:04 PM   #11
Mort
Czech Eskimo

Coincidentally I had one last night and it was pretty strange! He was lying in bed (he was apparently ill) and writing down some lyrics.There was a woman sitting next to him and as I came into the room I shouted at her something like 'Why are you here? I know that you'll leave him as well.'

LOL. I have no idea what it meant.

Last edited by Mort; 04-27-2007 at 09:49 PM.
Mort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:08 AM   #12
verenita
... trusty and true ...

i dreamt wiht him several time... always me seeing him playing, in argentina...
one tiem, i dreamt he was playing at kind of shool auditorium or something, pretty intimate... and then, he was right there for a press conference, near to some woman doing the translation... but he started to talk... in spanish!
i know, very weirs!... but lovely, he he...
Old 04-28-2007, 07:59 PM   #13
Constanze
Eskimo Regular

dreamt about damien givin`a concert in my garden. that was great. I talked to him afterwards and it just felt as if we knew each other for a long time, intimate but only in a way buddies treat each other.. i felt very happy the next day. it was just a really warm feeling of respect and interest..
Old 04-30-2007, 07:11 PM   #14
Ricicle
Eskimo Builder

I once had a dream about me an Damo getting well stoned in a park near here....getting pulled by the cops, and then spending the night in the cells singing every song he's ever written!! wierd.

R.
X
Ricicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 05:36 AM   #15
brenda
Toujours Pur

I sleep with music on and the fact that I'm a light sleeper always ends up with me having an odd dream where the stuff I'm listening to gets associated into my dreams.

Whenever I fall asleep to anything that's Damien's, I always have dreams where I'm in the outdoors: in a field of grass, a forest, a swamp, etc.

Funny, huh?
Old 05-11-2007, 08:31 AM   #16
smileyface3785
Eskimo Baby

I had a dream two nights ago, and both Damien and Lisa were in it. ...and I dreamt that they were engaged! I think that we were all in someone's house (probably one of my relatives or something), and that they were just quietly announcing their engagement. I don't really remember what they said exactly, but I just remember thinking that Lisa was really sweet and angelic. It was a nice dream!
smileyface3785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 11:20 AM   #17
Timeé
Intello

does damien-related stretch as far as eskimos?

if so lauren..
A couple of bucks from you?
Timeé is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 11:36 AM   #18
MacrossGirl
No hero in her sky..

I had a dream about his pajama's.

http://www.myspace.com/5859320
MacrossGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 12:57 PM   #19
Samart
Nothing unusual...

Last night, I had a dream, and I saw Damien and Bruce Springsteen fighting in a bar, throwing punches to each other for Lisa's heart. At the end, Bruce Springsteen won... and Damien was lied on the floor... but finaly, Lisa run to Damien and choosed the looser.

Then Bruce went away, singing... "I'm a loo~ser"... (from John Lennon and the Beatles)...
Samart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:07 AM   #20
cille
creepycute

This morning my boyfriend thought I'd had a hot dream about Lisa Hannigan, so he put her pic on our computer desktop background - he must've heard wrong cause it was Alyson Hannigan, which is bound to please him to hear I'm sure.

Almost Damien related, eh?
Old 05-18-2007, 03:07 AM   #21
colibriink
Eskimo Friend

Default first dream about Damo

Had my very first dream about Damien two nights ago... weird, as dreams always are. No nudity, though... a little disappointing! The clearest thing I remember is him looking at me from behind a bar and saying, "I'm sooooo tired..." and I said, "You look tired."

He's obviously on my mind as I'm going to a concert tomorrow night, and I've been drowning myself in his music lately.
colibriink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 08:32 PM   #22
SnoopS
Eskimo Friend

Haha, dreamt many times about Damien and Damien-kinda things. Damien was the hero I never saw live and I didn't really like that I guess . Dreamt some times about him and the concert some nights before the Tilburg gig: My ticket was unvalid and some of my friends (who don't even know Damien) had tickets too and they could enter the gig and I was standing there outside begging them to give me just one ticket. And I was really early, we had nice places in the venue, but then we had to go outside again (and then the thing with the tickets started, it was the same dream). Another time we had to sit (Tilburg was a standing gig, but Brussels wasn't) and I couldn't see him and there was something with the seats.

And earlier, before I knew about the Tilburg gig, everytime I was going to meet him, but I didn't bring my camera (I make a lot of photos normally) and I forgot to bring O so he couldn't sign it (although, in reality, i knew he doesn't sign things). And that dream repeated itself many times...
SnoopS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:48 PM   #23
Topspin047
tennis pro

so last night I dreamt that I saw Damo and his set was horrible because he played like 3 original songs and the rest were covers of songs by bands like Mates of State and The Decemberists--which is really odd 'cause they sounds nothing alike. But yeah, I was upset because he didn't play any songs I wanted to hear.