Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 10-27-2006, 11:13 PM   #31
mattside98
Eskimo Baby

$38 bucks for the show at the orpheum in LA. add on a good $6-8 bucks for the ticketmaster charge and we're looking at about $45 bucks a pop. that's a little more than i expected. there's still no listing for the el rey show.
and i want to be the inspiration for the room going silent and i wanna feel you erupt, when i play your song and i want to move you to tears when i say 'its over, goodnight. and the rest of your life...'
mattside98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 11:32 PM   #32
GlttrGrrl
Eskimo Goddess

Where'd you get $38 from? I would expect the ticketmaster charges to be more like $10-15. My $25 Snow Patrol tickets and my $25 Yeah Yeah Yeahs tickets both came to $40 with service fees, and that's not expedited shipping or anything.

And parking near the Orpheum ranges from $10-15 depending on when you get there - the later you get there, the more likely you'll have to pay more because the cheaper lots will be full.

Last edited by GlttrGrrl; 10-27-2006 at 11:39 PM.
GlttrGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 11:41 PM   #33
mattside98
Eskimo Baby

that price is listed on ticketmaster. type in damien rice. that show will come up. click on the link, and the price is listed on the side. which is $38. their convenience fee varies depending on the artist. it's pretty lame. my snow patrol ticket service charge was $8.60 I believe. so i guess something around there would be a fair estimate. also, it states tickets will go on sale next friday at 10AM
and i want to be the inspiration for the room going silent and i wanna feel you erupt, when i play your song and i want to move you to tears when i say 'its over, goodnight. and the rest of your life...'

Last edited by mattside98; 10-28-2006 at 12:57 AM.
mattside98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 12:25 AM   #34
GlttrGrrl
Eskimo Goddess

ah now I see the price. Usually the more expensive the ticket, the higher the fees are...